Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Monday NIGHT GAME!!!

Default Monday NIGHT GAME!!!

Hell yes folks, we get a monday night game on September 13th at 9:15 PM. It's going to be an awesome season!

Lets you know that someone sees something withint the story of the CHIEFS I am so happy and I dont care if i got to sit nose bleed will be there for that one !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    We are too!!
    I'll be calling tomarrow for my tickets to the 49er's game.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    NO WAY!

HELL YEAH!

We haven't had one for like 4 years or something.
    2004 against the Patriots was the last time we were featured on Monday Night.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I have 16 tickets available right now. first come first serve, I may be able to get more if needed!!
    If you still have them, I'm in for two tickets!

Kelly was here tonight & we were outside grilling when he received a text message from Chiefs Pulse announcing the MNF game against the Chargers...I thought at first he was mis-reading the text or kidding, LOL. I am amped up!!!

I'm only on the merry go round of life one time around, and I've yet to attend a MNF game at Arrowhead, this is my chance, and I'm not gonna miss it!

YEEHAW!! MNF is back at Arrowhead and so are the Chiefs in 2010!! Been a long time coming!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Yea, 6 years.

And the Raiders had two last year and the Bronocos has 2 as well.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Yea, 6 years.

And the Raiders had two last year and the Bronocos has 2 as well.
    We are way overdue. There are enough weeks in the season they could feature every NFL team on MNF with no problem. But it's all about ratings..

Resident Celebrity

We are way overdue. There are enough weeks in the season they could feature every NFL team on MNF with no problem. But it's all about ratings..
    They somewhat black-balled the Chiefs after the 'episode' on MNF between DT and Shannon Sharpe. It was the only time in DT's career he lost his cool, & unfortunately it was on MNF. Sharpe baited DT terribly & repeticiously, no excuse I suppose for DT to lose his cool...but everyone is human, & we are all capable of losing our tempers when our lines of disrespect are crossed.

Sadly, whenever DT was interviewed and asked what his most memorable career moment was...that is the moment with remorse he recalls first ...rather not his record breaking games, or any positive accomplishments. Sharpe more than contributed to making DT's most memorable re-called moment a painfully negative one. One more reason for me to despise the Donks.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    They somewhat black-balled the Chiefs after the 'episode' on MNF between DT and Shannon Sharpe. It was the only time in DT's career he lost his cool, & unfortunately it was on MNF. Sharpe baited DT terribly & repeticiously, no excuse I suppose for DT to lose his cool...but everyone is human, & we are all capable of losing our tempers when our lines of disrespect are crossed.

Sadly, whenever DT was interviewed and asked what his most memorable career moment was...that is the moment with remorse he recalls first ...rather not his record breaking games, or any positive accomplishments. Sharpe more than contributed to making DT's most memorable re-called moment a painfully negative one. One more reason for me to despise the Donks.
    Shannon Sharpe is still a loud mouth SOB.

But hey a tight end named Tony Gonzalez broke all his records. He was a CHIEF too.

Resident Celebrity

And back then we were the only game featured on that night (we're the 2nd game of a double-header this time), and anyone that owned a tv could watch (only on cable now). Don't get me wrong, I'm uppped that we're playing on MNF to open the season - at home! But I think Sunday night is where the big money is nowadays...
    Go Chiefs!!!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    And back then we were the only game featured on that night (we're the 2nd game of a double-header this time), and anyone that owned a tv could watch (only on cable now). Don't get me wrong, I'm uppped that we're playing on MNF to open the season - at home! But I think Sunday night is where the big money is nowadays...
    Go Chiefs!!!
    No doubt. The schedule makers know that too.. and nobody is gonna wanna watch a game in primetime where one of the teams has only won 10 games in the last 3 years.

Resident Celebrity

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast