Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big Ben possibly a Raider?

Default Big Ben possibly a Raider?

Just reading on NFL.com about the Raiders and Rams both talking with the Steelers about El Supido, aka Ben Roethlesberger.

Based on the way we did against him last year, I wouldn't mind facing him in silver and black twice a year, but just the same, I'd prefer if a two-time Super bowl champ went to the Rams...

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Whether the charges are true or not, the guy has a problem with where he hangs out. He is putting himself in a position that he needs to get himself out of.

I personally think he did do something illegal, even though the prosecutors cannot prove it. If he did nothing wrong, he would not have had to come out and apologize for it.
    I'd disagree with that, people in prominent places apologize for many things that 99% of people that aren't in the public eye would NEVER apologize for. Simply so they'll look like a good guy to sell the image, keep a contract or get a new sponsor. From what I've read this chick had spouted the blonde's mating call 'I'm sooooo drunk!'. But I really did read that this chick had a name tag on and it said DTF (down to f**k) and everyone knows alcohol lowers inhibitions and someone like that would probably find it cool to say they'd done it with big ben.

I'm not condoning what he did, he put himself in a stupid situation with a group of people that should have got him out of there(his bodyguards), at the same time if this gal had been taken by ben's body guards to the bathroom and then stood watch while he did his thing he'd have been indicted a long time ago. In the end it was one big waterfall of bad decisions.

I hope the raiders don't get him. I think the raiders are a QB away from being a playoff contender. Hopefully al Davis takes another WR.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123