Barring our first round pick.

I would take

Danario Alexander WR Missouri
    Jordan Shipley WR Texas
    Sean Witherspoon LB Missouri
    Rolondo McClain LB Alabama
    Kyle Wilson CB Boise State
    Maurkice Pouncey C FSU
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I don't mean in the first round. I mean anywhere in the draft...maybe even free agency.
    Ok, so those are just the guys you would be happy with picking then right? Because those guys are all over the board lol.

common now, He asked a good question and you are just telling him how stupid he is. He can wish for who he likes.
    Myself

WR/slot/returner Taylor Price -Ohio though I think lance Long will fill that spot this season

S Myron Rolle - FLSt of course if we resign Page he will fill that possision and then we still have Morgan.

NT Cam Thomas -NC but then again we added Shaun Smith to spell Edwards and Luky showed promise last year so mayby wwe dont need him so bad either

In all seriousness only the the 3 weis men (Haley, Weis, and Cronell) have any idea what we need. They are the only ones who have any idea we already have that are just as developable as these guys in the draft. When we dont draft somewhere you are sure we had a need. Look down the depth chart a little and youll see someone with great potential or they would draft someone in that position. Enjoy the draft everyone

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Barring our first round pick.

I would take

Danario Alexander WR Missouri
    Jordan Shipley WR Texas
    Sean Witherspoon LB Missouri
    Rolondo McClain LB Alabama
    Kyle Wilson CB Boise State
    Maurkice Pouncey C FSU
    Eh. Those are all good players who would upgrade us. But we have bigger needs in the 1st than McClain, Wilson, Witherspoon, or Pouncey (I'd pick them if they dropped to 2a), there are better WRs than Alexander or Shipley (check out Andre Roberts - the next Hines Ward).

Again not talking about strictly first round.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I would like to see us pick up Myron Rolle in the 5th if he's still around...
    SHUT IT

you can find a kick returner in the free agent market. The guy at UF last year that no one would kick to wont be drafted and would come cheap. Plenty of speedy shifty guys that you don't have to waste a pick on a just a kick returner.

Golden Tate, Jared Gaither, Cam Thomas, Jon Asamoah.

A couple of player that intrigue me are Jordan Shipley and Legarette Blount. I also love Sean Witherspoon but I can't envision a scenario where he ends us wearing our jersey.

Other players that I would love see fall:
    Iupati
    Taylor Mays
    Golden Tate

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    A couple of player that intrigue me are Jordan Shipley and Legarette Blount. I also love Sean Witherspoon but I can't envision a scenario where he ends us wearing our jersey.

Other players that I would love see fall:
    Iupati
    Taylor Mays
    Golden Tate

How about Briscoe WR?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12