Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Round Two

Default Round Two

Now that our defense got a lot more exciting,

Who do we get at 36?

Who do we get at 50?

I still like Torrell Troup as our NT and we could probably pick him up in the 3rd. I'd like to see our 2a&b used on an OLB&WR in some combination. Kindle and Tate/Gilyard sound perfect to me.
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

As WR's go. I wouldn't mind us getting

Benn from Illinois or Price from Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    It's amazing to me that at least one of Cody, Tate, Kindle, Mays, or Saffold will be on the board when we pick. Any one of the four would immediately start for us.
    Don't forget Bruce Campbell.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Don't forget Bruce Campbell.

Eh, everyone was pretty sure Campbell was going to drop out of the 1st if he got past the Raiders. His attitude is too bad, and his skills are very raw. Hell, his dropping to the 3rd would shock me that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Fansincebirth View Post
    Also suprised about Tate, Cody and Kindle.

Not sure any would step in to be starter.

Sure Mays and Saffold would not.

Not saying that they wouldnt contribute in games.
    Cody Rotates behind Edwards
    Mays Special teams and Dime
    Tate Special teams and rotate 3rd and 4th reciever he would be the most likly to start
    Kindle rotational till he has more exsperience
    Saffold backup till he gets more exsperience

Do like the pick of Cody, Tate, or Kindell
    Nah, Kindle would be our opening day OLB opposite Hali. Vrabel would be moved to backup.

Saffold would have an awfully good chance of being our opening day RT (or even LT).

Mays would start for us at SS over the likes of Morgan and Page. Berry is going to be our FS.

Shaun Smith would start over Edwards, who I think gets cut if we draft another NT. I could see Cody/Troup/Thomas/Joseph sitting a year behind Smith. I could also see them beating him out for the starting job.

And if we draft him, Tate is going to be our slot WR. There's no question about that.

There was a reporter on 810 AM this morning that said the reason Kindle dropped out of the 1st round is that he might have a micro-fracture in his knee. This is a VERY serious injury and possible career ending injury if the surgery isn't successful. Basically it means that in his knee there is bone rubbing against bone instead of cartilage.

Three scenario's here:
    1) he doesn't require surgery and is an instant impact.
    2) he require surgery and has to sit out a major portion if not all of 2010 and then is back for the next season.
    3) he has the surgery and his career is never the same or is over.

Oh and pleeeeease NO Cody!

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    There was a reporter on 810 AM this morning that said the reason Kindle dropped out of the 1st round is that he might have a micro-fracture in his knee. This is a VERY serious injury and possible career ending injury if the surgery isn't successful. Basically it means that in his knee there is bone rubbing against bone instead of cartilage.

Three scenario's here:
    1) he doesn't require surgery and is an instant impact.
    2) he require surgery and has to sit out a major portion if not all of 2010 and then is back for the next season.
    3) he has the surgery and his career is never the same or is over.

Oh and pleeeeease NO Cody!
    Interesting about Kindle. That was a well-kept secret.

And you're too down on Cody. He's about 349 lbs. now and had a very good pro day. He's going to be a two-down beast of a NT in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    Interesting about Kindle. That was a well-kept secret.

And you're too down on Cody. He's about 349 lbs. now and had a very good pro day. He's going to be a two-down beast of a NT in the NFL.
    Yeah but it's interesting that he didn't lift at his pro day. I'm assuming it's because he was cutting weight so hard (most likely water weight).

2a Mays
    2b Cody
    3 Spikes

that would make me VERY happy.

The first part of round two, tonight, should be interesting.
    Teams needing a QB will be trying to move up to get there man. Also teams that passed on NT's will be trying to get into position for those players.
    IMO the Rams and Lions will stay put and pick OT's with there picks. Tampa will probably be looking at a WR.
    The Chiefs will have a hard decision to make, weather to trade down or pick up the best player available. WR and LB, as well as OT has to be high on the list. I'm not certain we will draft NT this year, as there are 5 or 6 true NT's coming out next year. It should be interesting though.

2a Kindle
    2b Cam Thomas/Troup
    3 Brandon Spikes

After that I don't care if they draft tim tebow's doppleganger, I'm a happy man!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast