Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Round Two

Default Round Two

Now that our defense got a lot more exciting,

Who do we get at 36?

Who do we get at 50?

If Kindle is there, we take him. If not, then we go Tate.

What about a guy like Rodger Saffold at #36? It seems like we could use some help at RT, and I have heard he is pretty versatile.

I just really don't want to see Jimmy Clausen at #36. I would rather us take Colt McCoy than Clausen, but I really don't want to see a QB period.

Chiefs may be able to take Kindle at 36 and trade up 5-10 spots to take Tate.

Please though, no Clausen.

My dream scenario:

36- Kindle

50- Tate

Round 3 - Cam Thomas

Who knows ... it could happen!

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    What about Taylor Mays at 36??

Could you imagine a secondary that boasts Mays, Berry, and Flowers?? wow...

Cody at 50?
    I like that secondary, but would rather take Cam Thomas than Cody.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs29 View Post
    What about a guy like Rodger Saffold at #36? It seems like we could use some help at RT, and I have heard he is pretty versatile.

I just really don't want to see Jimmy Clausen at #36. I would rather us take Colt McCoy than Clausen, but I really don't want to see a QB period.
    Saffold will be available at our 2nd pick. If we wanted a RT with our 2a I would rather have Bruce Campbell. We could probably get someone like Ducasse (to play RT) in the 3rd ... if we get lucky.

hear me out before screaming, i don't like clausen he reminds me of ryan leaf, with that weis knows both golden and clause better then any of us, i could see us taking clausen with 2a because cassels this year is make or brake after this season his salery cap is little so if he dosen't prove himself this year then we can unload him, clausen and brodie backing up cassel i like it, plus with 2b golden tate, both weis guys could happen itll be instant success to this offense, but jacko nt??? trade our third for haynesworth, redskins are shopping him hed take up alot of blockers in the middle then with dorsey and jackson thats a nice line. but just a idea we still need outside linebacker or inside linebacker, i love the lee guy hes gonna be good id be happy with him instead of clausen lol um then later in draft pick up lineman load em up. already a success like ive been preaching for three months berry, flowers, carr, and page, nice we got the backs covered bring in a nt and lbs will be good

Ya I was talking to my buddy about Flowers Mays, and Berry.That would be nice but don't think we will get Mays.Nice thought though.We need a good OLB

a NT would be nice

Don't worry guys I dont think we will waist a pick on Cluasen,When we have other pressing needs.Its just a feeling but I think we take Kindle 2a and 2b Golden Tate and in the #3 Cam Thomas.I guess we will see.GO CHIEFS

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast