Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KC Wolf says 'Hi' to our member Aussie >>>>

Default KC Wolf says 'Hi' to our member Aussie >>>>

I have several pics taken at the Chiefs Draft Day Party tonight...but most definitely this one is my favorite, hahaha.
    KC Wolf ROCKS!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

THAT

IS

SO

AWESOME, AMAZING!!!!

I'M SPEECHLESS!

I have to get myself back to Kansas City.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    THAT

IS

SO

AWESOME, AMAZING!!!!

I'M SPEECHLESS!

Your post reply is much more AWESOME! hahahaha I thought you might like this pic as much as I do, haha.

I'll take some pics tomorrow, but for now will tell you I was able to get you these souviner's...two 2010 Chiefs Draft Day can koozies, and a super awesome huge Chiefs Amassador's poster! It's 24 inches by 36 inches! It's really cool! I got one for me too!

They only allowed one per person, but I explained to the guy passing them out, that there was a special Australian Chiefs fan, of which it was impossible for him to be at Draft Day, & asked if I could please have two...he smiled and handed me a second one! HA!!

Also, I have for you a Chiefs Cheerleaders poster, it's about 12x16 inches. I walked around and had many of the Chiefs Cheerleaders autograph it for you too. One of them put at the bottom 'To Aussie'...then all the rest signed their names near where they are in the group pic.

They didn't have player photo cards this year, so the sign that KC Wolf is holding saying 'hi'...is what I had the Chiefs players autograph that were at the autograph table when I went through the line. Some are past Chiefs greats, like Bill Maas...some autographs I'm not sure who is who, as they don't all write clearly, haha. I'll ask Kelly to clarify so I can tell you for sure who signed your paper...he had them sign stuff for him too, & he has a better memory for stuff like that then I do, haha. :)

I picked you up some Chiefs literature too, describing the 'new Arrowhead', with diagrams, etc.. Also some Chiefs game schedule cards, they fold for use in billfolds & such.

I'll mail it all to you the first of the week, before I fly to Tampa on Wednesday. :)

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Your post reply is much more AWESOME! hahahaha I thought you might like this pic as much as I do, haha.

I'll take some pics tomorrow, but for now will tell you I was able to get you these souviner's...two 2010 Chiefs Draft Day can koozies, and a super awesome huge Chiefs Amassador's poster! It's 24 inches by 36 inches! It's really cool! I got one for me too!

They only allowed one per person, but I explained to the guy passing them out, that there was a special Australian Chiefs fan, of which it was impossible for him to be at Draft Day, & asked if I could please have two...he smiled and handed me a second one! HA!!

Also, I have for you a Chiefs Cheerleaders poster, it's about 12x16 inches. I walked around and had many of the Chiefs Cheerleaders autograph it for you too. One of them put at the bottom 'To Aussie'...then all the rest signed their names near where they are in the group pic.

They didn't have player photo cards this year, so the sign that KC Wolf is holding saying 'hi'...is what I had the Chiefs players autograph that were at the autograph table when I went through the line. Some are past Chiefs greats, like Bill Maas...some autographs I'm not sure who is who, as they don't all write clearly, haha. I'll ask Kelly to clarify so I can tell you for sure who signed your paper...he had them sign stuff for him too, & he has a better memory for stuff like that then I do, haha. :)

I picked you up some Chiefs literature too, describing the 'new Arrowhead', with diagrams, etc.. Also some Chiefs game schedule cards, they fold for use in billfolds & such.

I'll mail it all to you the first of the week, before I fly to Tampa on Wednesday. :)
    WOW that's amazing!!!! Thanks again!!!

You're welcome Aussie. :)

It's time for me to go to Chiefs Super Bowl dreamland! It's been a long day, but I wanted to get all the pics I took at Draft Day re-sized, uploaded & posted here in the picture forum.

Good night to all at Chiefs Crowd!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    You're welcome Aussie. :)

It's time for me to go to Chiefs Super Bowl dreamland! It's been a long day, but I wanted to get all the pics I took at Draft Day re-sized, uploaded & posted here in the picture forum.

Good night to all at Chiefs Crowd!
    G-Night.

Tomorrow I'm getting getting up at around 8:30am (Eastern Australian time) to watch the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the draft. Guess I'll see ya then.
    Lets hope for a good "last 6 rounds of the draft"

That's awesome Connie!

Very, very cool Connie!!

Awesome Pic!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast