Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Round 2=Terrance Cody

Default Round 2=Terrance Cody

National Football League: NFL Draft 2010 - Terrence Cody

we have GOT to get this guy!

A big fat strong NT!

Haley, if you are reading this, you are an offensive douche who doesn't understand there are 3 aspects of the games.i dont expect you to understand.

Pioli, Crennell, Weiss, do everything in your power to get this guy!

Aren't there better NTs out there still, from what I have heard this guy is nothing but a fat slob

Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    Aren't there better NTs out there still, from what I have heard this guy is nothing but a fat slob
    Not on most boards. He is Fat but most NT are. He is a powerhouse and very athletic. The other options would be Cam Thomas, Linval Joseph, or Troup. I hear that Crenell is very high on Troup.
    But not sure we will chase a NT. We picked up Shaun Smith and I think Lokey will be trained up. They may be our 3. You need 3 to rotate those big boys get tired LOL. But if we got any of these 4 with an appropriat pick, I would be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Fansincebirth View Post
    ===== QUOTE rodu ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Not on most boards. He is Fat but most NT are. He is a powerhouse and very athletic. The other options would be Cam Thomas, Linval Joseph, or Troup. I hear that Crenell is very high on Troup.
    But not sure we will chase a NT. We picked up Shaun Smith and I think Lokey will be trained up. They may be our 3. You need 3 to rotate those big boys get tired LOL. But if we got any of these 4 with an appropriat pick, I would be happy
    I'd like the NT that has the most upside, I feel like we have servicable NT's as is.

Terrance Cody = NO!!!

The Chiefs organization just spent this last year preaching leaner, stronger, faster and you want a guy that can't control his weight? Not to mention the reason he didn't work out at the combine was because he was fat and out of shape! Do you really want a guy that isn't ready for something that would influence the rest of his life but think it'll be different for when he plays?? We'd constantly have to be on him about his weight.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Terrance Cody = NO!!!

The Chiefs organization just spent this last year preaching leaner, stronger, faster and you want a guy that can't control his weight? Not to mention the reason he didn't work out at the combine was because he was fat and out of shape! Do you really want a guy that isn't ready for something that would influence the rest of his life but think it'll be different for when he plays?? We'd constantly have to be on him about his weight.
    Cody is down to 349 lbs. (Terrence Cody, Alabama, NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com).

He's big, but not that fat. And I trust our staff to sweat the extra pounds off. Look what they did to Albert last offseason.

He's be a great pick at 2a.

Cody is a big chunk of meat. I like Cam Thomas over him. Cody has proven over his years in college that he cant stay in shape, its only going to get worse.

Terrence Cody is the man we need to get hes the only rue 2 gap nt in the draft and he would just take 2 man every time and make Tyson Jackson and Dorsey so much better and how can u say this guy is a scrub when he was the center piece of Alabamas championship winning d-fence he also was athletic enough to block 2 fgs and play fb he is the guy that we need to take if we want to succeed

Default no terrence cody we need Torrell Troup

torrell troup is just as good. go to youtube and check out highlights

Sergio Kindle if he's there. Cody has bust written all over him. Sure, he could be a great NT, but I'd rather let another team take a chance on him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast