Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chiefs Draft Day Party Pics @ Arrowhead Training Facility!

Default Chiefs Draft Day Party Pics @ Arrowhead Training Facility!

These are the pics I took tonight while attending the 2010 Chiefs Draft Day Party at Arrowheads Training Facility:

YEEHAW! ERIC BERRY is a CHIEF!!

We hung out in the parking lot for about an hour before doors opened. If any of you visit the kcchiefs forums, you may have seen some pretty cool video's created by 'Rock Chalk Chief'. He is wearing the KU cap in this pic.

My friend Kelly and our friend X-Factor:

Inside the Training Facility:

Chiefs Cheerleaders autographing Kelly's poster:

KC Wolf saying 'Hi' to our Chiefs Crowd member 'AussieChiefsFan' aka 'Aussie':

Me and Chiefs friend X-Factor:

Scott Pioli speaking after he drafted Eric Berry:

Me and Kelly, my Chiefs friend who lives in Wisconsin:

Last one! The Chiefs Cheerleaders doing a routine:

Last edited by Connie Jo; 04-23-2010 at 04:09 AM.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I wish I could have gone. Money and time were an issue. If it was a on a Saturday..it would have been more due-able.
    Yeah, I didn't like it being on a weeknight either. They changed it for the $$$$...airing it in primetime. Oh, the NFL says they changed it to benefit fans, claiming it was more convenient for fans to watch TV on weeknight...but I don't buy it. For those whom it's important to watch the Draft on TV, they'll make the time to watch, regardless of it being on a Saturday or weeknight.

It was about the money the NFL can make selling airing rights during primetime viewing, advertisment seconds, etc.. It wasn't about the fans. For those fans like me who use to make attending Draft Day a family affair...we can't do that feasibly now with it being on a weeknight. This was the first Draft Day party I attended without my daughter, her hubby and my grandson & step grandson...I missed them. The boys thoroughly enjoyed attending too, their Chiefs loyalty & pride grows deeper with attending such events, and they are the future generation of Chiefs fans. Now they can't attend Draft Day as a Chiefs and family tradition because it's on a school night.

I believe attending such events with kids is important in establishing Chiefs loyalty and tradition for when they become adults. As a bonus they learn lessons of loyalty and tradition, importance of family unity/bond/sharing...of which they can apply to many aspects of life in adulthood.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I'll be there next year

some pictures are really nice great job!

I am a spammer that has met the Hammer.
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 01-23-2011 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kansasfan View Post
    some pictures are really nice great job!
    Thank you! Looks like the 'spammer who met the hammer' who posted above bumped this thread, haha. Guess I should tell the spammer thanks also, as if not for 'it', I would've missed your post, not been able to reply politely with thanks, haha. Better late than never!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12