Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who do we get at 2a?

Default Who do we get at 2a?

So ok I screwed up our 1a pick. I'm asking for your help on 2a!!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Now I'm looking that the Rams might look for a WR for Bradford. Benn and Tate both might be gone in the first 3 picks.
    If both gone, then take the best NT available. Cody/Joseph/Thomas depending on who Crennel/Pioli has highest on their board. We need to fill this hole and really don't want to pick up leftovers at 2b or 3a...Then with 2b get an OL Brown or Ducasse...
    SHUT IT

Not that it matters, but Tim Grundhardt was the radio this morning. He said with talking to Weis. He had mentioned tha the offensive line needed help. Weis said NO, our QB sucked. We need to fix him.

Grunhardt still though they needs to fix the oline and I agreed. (enter Claussen maybe???) I hope not.

With that, I would prefer eithre Kindel or Saffold. While critical of Albert at LT, I am okay giving him another year, but our RT needs help bad... You can say our O line improved the second half all you want. O'callahan was a liability. Our schedule was much easier the second half and J. Charles made the difference. I want Safford to solidify the line a little more. If Albert still struggles well, lets fix LT next year and have Waters replacement ready with Albert.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Not that it matters, but Tim Grundhardt was the radio this morning. He said with talking to Weis. He had mentioned tha the offensive line needed help. Weis said NO, our QB sucked. We need to fix him.

Grunhardt still though they needs to fix the oline and I agreed. (enter Claussen maybe???) I hope not.

With that, I would prefer eithre Kindel or Saffold. While critical of Albert at LT, I am okay giving him another year, but our RT needs help bad... You can say our O line improved the second half all you want. O'callahan was a liability. Our schedule was much easier the second half and J. Charles made the difference. I want Safford to solidify the line a little more. If Albert still struggles well, lets fix LT next year and have Waters replacement ready with Albert.
    Wow. I cannot believe Weis would straight out say Cassel was the problem. That is interesting. I also agree that anyone we pick up now on the OL would be a RT. I think Albert will do better, and if he doesnt (like you said) we will have to get a LT next year and Albert will replace Waters.

If Fat Boy really said that, that's really low class & disrespectful. After the stunt I heard he pulled last night at the draft party, I see why alot of ND alums despised his azz

I'm hearing rumors of TE Rob Gronkowski...

Think there will be any trades?

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Wow. I cannot believe Weis would straight out say Cassel was the problem. That is interesting. I also agree that anyone we pick up now on the OL would be a RT. I think Albert will do better, and if he doesnt (like you said) we will have to get a LT next year and Albert will replace Waters.
    Yeah not a good way to start out a qb/oc relationship - unless they are planning to end it...
    SHUT IT

So much for Charles being the future!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    So much for Charles being the future!!!
    I think McCluster was drafted to be used like Percy Harvin. Mostly a slot receiver and kick returner, who can take an occasional carry or end around. He's only 5'8" 172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I think McCluster was drafted to be used like Percy Harvin. Mostly a slot receiver and kick returner, who can take an occasional carry or end around. He's only 5'8" 172 lbs.
    Terrible pick!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast