Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ridiculous

Default ridiculous

i was reading an article on kcchiefs.com and in the comments there were a ton of people who were anti-berry, pro-OT before the selection of berry

now they are all ranting and raving about how we should pick up mays and how it will improve our whole D...i just cant see this happening...not with cody, kindle, and tate available...i do not think pioli is considering it either

First off, if is still only the first round. There is still viable options at Left Tackle that could replace Albert.

The fact of the matter is that the Chiefs though Berry was someone they could not pass on. Don't read any further into Albert, or any current postion on this team.

With Claussen still available, they may even shock us all and say, His availability was too much to pass on. Who knows.

Second, I am still not a fan of drafting a safety with the 5th. We did, okay lets move on. Can't change the fact. They can still draft players that make this whole argument moot, but it won't be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by whatwasthat? View Post
    i truly believe that the chiefs plan on moving page to SS...he has the exact build you would want out of that position

if we want to go SS, i would wait until 3 and try to take darrell stuckey
    I truly believe that page is so fragile of a safety and is often hurt (but plays hurt) that moving him to SS, is bigger opportunity to hurt Page. He is a decent tackler but does not wrap and drive through the tackle like SS often requires. Instead he wraps up and does not let go until the tackle is made.

I am not in favor of using both our 1st and 2nd taking a safety but I would like us to look at a SS for depth or possible starting.

Trying to save face with the media

Berry at cb?

Quote Originally Posted by whatwasthat? View Post
    i was reading an article on kcchiefs.com and in the comments there were a ton of people who were anti-berry, pro-OT before the selection of berry

now they are all ranting and raving about how we should pick up mays and how it will improve our whole D...i just cant see this happening...not with cody, kindle, and tate available...i do not think pioli is considering it either
    Yeah well, although I am a member over there, I rarely visit or read their forums, they are too negative and pessimistic over there for my more optimistic Chiefs personality I suppose. I'd just get irritated and drawn into a heated debate if in the wrong frame of mind, hahaha.

My Chief related title is 'fan' with an occasional role of the 12th man (woman). I'm not a pro GM, coach, scout, nor fill any other pro position. I do my job as a fan, leave the pro jobs up to the pro's who have the knowledge, experience, and skills I don't.

As a fan it appears to me the Chiefs pro staff are doing their jobs well this off season. As far as being critical as a fan...I'll save it for when there is justified & legitimate reason for such, once the 2010 regular season is underway. Just sayin, haha.

Shoot, I have enough negativity in 'real life' to contend with, sure don't need to create more for myself related to something that hasn't happened yet with my beloved KC Chiefs, lol.
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 04-23-2010 at 09:03 PM. Reason: I made a misspell boo boo! HA! :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12