Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: we got our desean jackson

Default we got our desean jackson

or percy harvin in dexter mccluster

many of you may be upset with this one, but i actually like it...big time playmaker to use in the slot and wildcat...KR/PR

i have a feeling this guy will be very good

I hate this pick. What is wrong with drafting a WR to play WR.

like someone else said he is like J. Charles. What is wrong with that someone else said. Charles is still on the team. Don't need 2 of him.

I like the pick if we are a play off team looking for an added edge, but not for a 4-12 team. Fighting to win games.

He sounds like a real DA too.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    I still think Flowers is our #1 but I really do believe Arenas can be the #2 instead of Carr.
    They may be thinking about moving Carr to SS. He is built for it and a good tackler.

I liked the Arenas pick, specially for the KR/PR being his name to fame. Doesn't hurt that he likes to pick off Timmie Tebow either.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I hate this pick. What is wrong with drafting a WR to play WR.

like someone else said he is like J. Charles. What is wrong with that someone else said. Charles is still on the team. Don't need 2 of him.

I like the pick if we are a play off team looking for an added edge, but not for a 4-12 team. Fighting to win games.

He sounds like a real DA too.
    You mean he won't be playing NT, OG, OT, ILB, OLB, SS or any other of our various needs? But, but . . . HE'S A PLAYMAKER!

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    They may be thinking about moving Carr to SS. He is built for it and a good tackler.

I liked the Arenas pick, specially for the KR/PR being his name to fame. Doesn't hurt that he likes to pick off Timmie Tebow either.
    Berry & Carr sounds like an alright matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    If not for witnessing Herm Edwards, just to name someone you are all familiar with, I might agree. But I have seen far too many teams that fail to recognize the problems with their own teams.
    Yes, and here comes the BUT, haha...but, Herm Edwards is no longer a part of the Chiefs staff, and the pro staff we have now assembled to my knowledge, does not have a history of 'failure'.

I simply choose not to look back at past Chiefs failures unrelated, and give our 2010 Chiefs staff & team a chance. I've had enough negative & disappointing Chiefs seasons, and it makes no sense IMO to turn 2010 into another before it even begins. Especially considering all I see right now are positive things happeneing in the off season, and the off season still has a ways to go for more positive changes to occur.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Yes, and here comes the BUT, haha...but, Herm Edwards is no longer a part of the Chiefs staff, and the pro staff we have now assembled to my knowledge, does not have a history of 'failure'.
    See Notre Dame and Cleveland for two examples.

What a terrible draft.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    See Notre Dame and Cleveland for two examples.

What a terrible draft.
    With my optimistic mindset looking towards 2010, nothing will persuade me to change my mind, & I'll just come back with another BUT, lol.

IE: BUT...Notre Dame and Cleveland aren't examples at all, because in reality the same team of pros assembled voicing opinons and making the draft decisions for Notre Dame and Cleveland...are not one in the same with the team now assembled making the Chiefs draft decisions, or any other decisions for that matter. See, told ya.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I hope that he turns out to be a great pick. If we do use him at WR I think that he could be a great help. Some compare him to Wes Welker if he can even come close to that then this will be a good pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    IE: BUT...Notre Dame and Cleveland aren't examples at all, because in reality the same team of pros assembled voicing opinons and making the draft decisions for Notre Dame and Cleveland...are not one in the same with the team now assembled making the Chiefs draft decisions, or any other decisions for that matter. See, told ya.
    I'm sure those words made sense to you when you wrote it, but they don't make any sense on paper.

And Notre Dame is a university. They don't make draft decisions. They recruit based on talent. Charlie Weis recruited terribly because he isn't 'that good in determining talent.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    I'm sure those words made sense to you when you wrote it, but they don't make any sense on paper.

And Notre Dame is a university. They don't make draft decisions. They recruit based on talent. Charlie Weis recruited terribly because he isn't 'that good in determining talent.
    Charlie I would say is decent at looking at talent on the offensive side of the ball. He was just not a good HEAD coach. Hes made for offense and thats were he should stay. He nos how to put points on the scoreboard and I think he nos who can do it. Just keep him away from my defense.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast