Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: we got our desean jackson

Default we got our desean jackson

or percy harvin in dexter mccluster

many of you may be upset with this one, but i actually like it...big time playmaker to use in the slot and wildcat...KR/PR

i have a feeling this guy will be very good

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    It may not be a nice thing to say, but it's an accurate thing to say.
    so how many super bowls has belichik won without crennel and weis?

Quote Originally Posted by whatwasthat? View Post
    so how many super bowls has belichik won without crennel and weis?
    None. He went to another one, won several division titles, and is a perennial championship contender.

How have Pioli, Weis, and Crennel done? As well?

You mean saying this is a good draft isn't prejudging?

Fine. I'll stop saying this draft was terrible if everyone else stops saying its good. We'll meet back here in a few years to see how many of our top five picks are in the NFL.

I knew that's what you would come back with, hahaha. It is a valid & fair point.

Here come's the 'but'...BUT, my Chiefs positive mind theory is...be happy until there is something to not be happy about. All indicator's as of now, as well as many so called professional analyst opinions are...that the Chiefs draft thus far has indeed been a good one, based upon the draftee's proven history in the NCAA, and anticipated future perfromance in the NFL.

I've had more than my share of 'unhappy' Chiefs seasons, as all we Chiefs fans have had. I refuse to be unhappy, or judge negatively, until I've actually witnessed failure. I'm going to enjoy my current happy visions, and trust my intuition of this being a successful draft and season. The draft has been successful with choosing Eric Berry alone, as I hoped for no more from the draft than Berry...therefore, the draft for me was indeed successful.

Confused yet?

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post

I knew that's what you would come back with, hahaha. It is a valid & fair point.

Here come's the 'but'...BUT, my Chiefs positive mind theory is...be happy until there is something to not be happy about. All indicator's as of now, as well as many so called professional analyst opinions are...that the Chiefs draft thus far has indeed been a good one, based upon the draftee's proven history in the NCAA, and anticipated future perfromance in the NFL.

I've had more than my share of 'unhappy' Chiefs seasons, as all we Chiefs fans have had. I refuse to be unhappy, or judge negatively, until I've actually witnessed failure. I'm going to enjoy my current happy visions, and trust my intuition of this being a successful draft and season. The draft has been successful with choosing Eric Berry alone, as I hoped for no more from the draft than Berry...therefore, the draft for me was indeed successful.

Confused yet?
    Be optimisitc. Don't let me stop you.

But I'm not going to pretend like I think this has been a good couple days.

The Chiefs finished 6-30 over the past two seasons. That's primarily because we're near the bottom of the league in sacks taken, sacks made, and rush defense.

We had several opportunities to fix these problems with five picks in the first three rounds. We didn't do it. I don't see any reason why we won't go 4-12 next year. I see nothing to be optimistic about.

None. He went to another one, won several division titles, and is a perennial championship contender.

How have Pioli, Weis, and Crennel done? As well?

now i get it...everything has come together

you are jason whitlock arent you?

If I were Jason Whitlock, I'd be at the most expensive buffet in town right now. Unfortunately, I'm not.

Nice try to avoid the point though.

Be optimisitc. Don't let me stop you.

But I'm not going to pretend like I think this has been a good couple days.

The Chiefs finished 6-30 over the past two seasons. That's primarily because we're near the bottom of the league in sacks taken, sacks made, and rush defense.

We had several opportunities to fix these problems with five picks in the first three rounds. We didn't do it. I don't see any reason why we won't go 4-12 next year. I see nothing to be optimistic about.
    You won't stop my optimism, that's impossible. You're talking to a loyal & diehard Chiefs fan of 40 years, of whom with exception of the Herm Edwards era, has believed in her heart that each new season would be the one of which the Lombardi returned to Arrowhead.

I'm blindly in love with my Chiefs, at times possibly even foolishly in love...but I can promise you this, that the Chiefs are worthy of my heart. You see, regardless of the unhappiness at times the Chiefs have left in my heart at the end of a losing season...they have filled my heart with 40 years of priceless happy memories, of which I'm forever blessed and grateful for.

If I were Jason Whitlock, I'd be at the most expensive buffet in town right now. Unfortunately, I'm not.

Nice try to avoid the point though.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....are we having fun yet this Friday night or what?!!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

according to this draft so far...the chiefs might think shaun smith is their guy at NT

I have always been high on this guy as a 3-4 NT. You cna go find older posts from last season when I was talking abhout bringing him in. Now he is back with Crennel I think he can truly do what he needs to do for our team. I hope I can be right !

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    I have always been high on this guy as a 3-4 NT. You cna go find older posts from last season when I was talking abhout bringing him in. Now he is back with Crennel I think he can truly do what he needs to do for our team. I hope I can be right !
    i certainly hope you are right too

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I hate this pick. What is wrong with drafting a WR to play WR.

like someone else said he is like J. Charles. What is wrong with that someone else said. Charles is still on the team. Don't need 2 of him.

I like the pick if we are a play off team looking for an added edge, but not for a 4-12 team. Fighting to win games.

He sounds like a real DA too.
    This guy isn't as big as Charles, and I don't think he is as fast, certainly his Combine numbers don't show it. He also has had a knock for FUMBLING the ball!! Didn't we already have a guy like this last year? What was the name of that guy... oh yeah Savage.. He didn't last long did he?

Oh, yeah, and this guy is about as big as Savage too. I really am very unhappy with this pick, give it an "F" for FAIL!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast