Thread: Rounds 4-7

Default Rounds 4-7

OK, I'm just going to explain to everyone how I'm going to view rounds 4-7.

Since that they start before midday over in America, in Australian time, they'll start around Midnight tonight.

Now, Since that today is Saturday so I'll have Sunday AND Monday (we have a public holiday because of ANZAC day) to get my sleeping pattern fixed, my mum has agreed to let me stay up tonight for the last few rounds of the draft.

If it gets way too late then I won't probably watch all of the later rounds but I'm guessing that because they ARE the later rounds, the picks will be chosen much quicker so I may be able to see all of the picks tonight.

I'll discuss the later round picks with everyone, probably tomorrow morning (bit weird talking about TOMORROW morning when right now it's only 11am (Saturday)).

Just wanted to let everyone know how I'm going to follow the later picks. (I like seeing them live )

Ok, here in Sydney it's 11pm and there is 1 hour to go until rounds 4-7 get underway. Can't wait!!!

P.S. everybody remember to read the first post in this thread so you know what I'm going to do.