Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lb & Nt

Default Lb & Nt

Who thinks we need to draft a LB and a NT with our next two draft picks? I do.

I'm on your page Aussie. I can't complain about what they've done so far though. Not the route I ever thought they'd take, but again, can't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I'm on your page Aussie. I can't complain about what they've done so far though. Not the route I ever thought they'd take, but again, can't complain.
    Yeah I didn't think they were gonna go this way either but I've gotta say! Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Who thinks we need to draft a LB and a NT with our next two draft picks? I do.

Beyond the third round, everything is pretty much long-shots and projects. That is where we should be looking for KRs Nicklebacks and TEs.

Oh, wait.... Yeah, sure.

Since we have addressed our biggest needs, of KR, Nickle and TE, might as well take a flyer on some unimportant positions like LOT, NT and LB.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Beyond the third round, everything is pretty much long-shots and projects. That is where we should be looking for KRs Nicklebacks and TEs.

Oh, wait.... Yeah, sure.

Since we have addressed our biggest needs, of KR, Nickle and TE, might as well take a flyer on some unimportant positions like LOT, NT and LB.

You forget, we addressed our most important position. That of PLAYMAKER! Isn't a PLAYMAKER all that we needed, really?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Oh, wait.... Yeah, sure.

i think Dexter McCluster can be a KR.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    i think Dexter McCluster can be a KR.
    Yeah. I was being a "sour grapes" sarcastic a**.

KR gets an opportuinty to do something on about three or four plays per game. I actually don't think that that is a more important position to fill than .... any of the 22 starting positions, that are at least out there for half the game.

Same with Nickleback. And TE is also a part-time position.

It's as if we have such a great bunch of offensive and defensive starters, that we don't need them, and can go after these part-timers.

But this great bunch of starters are the same guys, for the most part, that have been absolutely terrible for the past couple of seasons.

Bwilliams and chief31, marriage made in heaven. Two most optimistic people I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Bwilliams and chief31, marriage made in heaven. Two most optimistic people I know.

I don't. I do not think this draft improved this team except in the most superficial ways. I would trade our entire draft to any team not named the Jaguars or Bills right now.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    I'm not trying to be pessimistic. But damn. Do you really like this draft? Do you really better about the Chiefs now than you did at the end of 2009?

I don't. I do not think this draft improved this team except in the most superficial ways. I would trade our entire draft to any team not named the Jaguars or Bills right now.
    You can't be serious?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast