Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: tony moeaki

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,450
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

    Default tony moeaki


    0 Not allowed!
    do you like him as our third rounder. almost evry draft expert has him as the best blocking tight end in the draft.and from the clips i have seen he looks like he will be a good receiving te when needed.i am excited to add a good blocking te it will make the o-line better i did not like the pick at first but it is growing on me

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    do you like him as our third rounder. almost evry draft expert has him as the best blocking tight end in the draft.and from the clips i have seen he looks like he will be a good receiving te when needed.i am excited to add a good blocking te it will make the o-line better i did not like the pick at first but it is growing on me

    I was reading his a steal for us that late in the third round but we are talking about a draft that Jimmy Clausen wen to the Panthers in their only draft pick in the first 3 rounds lol I think Jimmy Clausen got lucky though I really do.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Moecki has some injury problems to work out. I hope he can get it done. I had high hopes for Colby Smith, but with all the injuries, he is pretty much finished. This guy very well may take the same road.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    191
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GoGPZ-43CY"]YouTube- 2009 Iowa Hawkeye Football - Tony Moeaki Tribute[/ame]
    Chiefs Nation

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by endzonewillie View Post
    It's confirmed. He was a good choice.

    I really dont get why people dont like this years draft. IMO its already been productive!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    191
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    It's confirmed. He was a good choice.

    I really dont get why people dont like this years draft. IMO its already been productive!
    I think once people see Tony Moeaki in action as a Chief they will realize he is a great deal like Tony G.
    Chiefs Nation

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by endzonewillie View Post
    I think once people see Tony Moeaki in action as a Chief they will realize he is a great deal like Tony G.
    I think so too (Although I don't think they'll ever be able to completely replace Tony Gonzalez).

  9. #9
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by endzonewillie View Post
    I think once people see Tony Moeaki in action as a Chief they will realize he is a great deal like Tony G.
    And you don't think that you are just drinking up the yummy Kool-Aid here? Tony Gonzalez? The best recieving TE of all-time?

    Really?

    Alright, fine. But, even with TG and no O-line, The Chiefs were pretty terrible. (2-14)

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    And you don't think that you are just drinking up the yummy Kool-Aid here? Tony Gonzalez? The best recieving TE of all-time?

    Really?

    Alright, fine. But, even with TG and no O-line, The Chiefs were pretty terrible. (2-14)
    If TG was playing in '09 I think they would have gone atleast 6-10. But yeah, 2008 was definately the worst season in chiefs history! Even WITH Tony G!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tony G.
    By dale6734 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 03:20 PM
  2. Tony
    By chiefhog88 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 06:12 PM
  3. If Tony goes, then....
    By honda522 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 04:23 PM
  4. Tony G # 3
    By YZILLA in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 10:09 PM
  5. #62 for Tony G
    By Canada in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 02:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •