Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: tony moeaki

Default tony moeaki

do you like him as our third rounder. almost evry draft expert has him as the best blocking tight end in the draft.and from the clips i have seen he looks like he will be a good receiving te when needed.i am excited to add a good blocking te it will make the o-line better i did not like the pick at first but it is growing on me

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    do you like him as our third rounder. almost evry draft expert has him as the best blocking tight end in the draft.and from the clips i have seen he looks like he will be a good receiving te when needed.i am excited to add a good blocking te it will make the o-line better i did not like the pick at first but it is growing on me

I was reading his a steal for us that late in the third round but we are talking about a draft that Jimmy Clausen wen to the Panthers in their only draft pick in the first 3 rounds lol I think Jimmy Clausen got lucky though I really do.

Moecki has some injury problems to work out. I hope he can get it done. I had high hopes for Colby Smith, but with all the injuries, he is pretty much finished. This guy very well may take the same road.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GoGPZ-43CY"]YouTube- 2009 Iowa Hawkeye Football - Tony Moeaki Tribute[/ame]
    Chiefs Nation

Quote Originally Posted by endzonewillie View Post
    It's confirmed. He was a good choice.

I really dont get why people dont like this years draft. IMO its already been productive!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    It's confirmed. He was a good choice.

I really dont get why people dont like this years draft. IMO its already been productive!
    I think once people see Tony Moeaki in action as a Chief they will realize he is a great deal like Tony G.
    Chiefs Nation

I think once people see Tony Moeaki in action as a Chief they will realize he is a great deal like Tony G.
    I think so too (Although I don't think they'll ever be able to completely replace Tony Gonzalez).

And you don't think that you are just drinking up the yummy Kool-Aid here? Tony Gonzalez? The best recieving TE of all-time?

Really?

Alright, fine. But, even with TG and no O-line, The Chiefs were pretty terrible. (2-14)

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    And you don't think that you are just drinking up the yummy Kool-Aid here? Tony Gonzalez? The best recieving TE of all-time?

Really?

Alright, fine. But, even with TG and no O-line, The Chiefs were pretty terrible. (2-14)
    If TG was playing in '09 I think they would have gone atleast 6-10. But yeah, 2008 was definately the worst season in chiefs history! Even WITH Tony G!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast