Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: for you people who are complaining about the draft

Default for you people who are complaining about the draft

You people would probably build a better team then pioli i'm sure because he does not know what he's doing. Well i for one like the picks mr pioli has drafted so far. And for that person that said herm edwards built a great team think again. Herm edwards didn't build anything except losing. The best draft ever brodie croyle. Yeah that was a great pick. At least we are not getting players like that in this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by endzonewillie View Post
    Nothing but offense when I say that everything you have said has left me to think your not happy as a Chief fan. Turn your smile upside down and be happy, it isn't your money Pioli is spending but, I will bet if they make the playoffs you will be first to post you never doubted Pioli the team and its draft picks.
    It's my money if I pay to go to games and buy merchandise, isn't it?

I admit when I'm wrong. If we make the playoffs this season, I'll happily eat crow.

Just as, if we miss them, I expect you to admit that maybe we probably should have drafted guys who can actually play NT, RT, ILB, and OLB instead of a bunch of projects and defensive backs.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    It's my money if I pay to go to games and buy merchandise, isn't it?

I admit when I'm wrong. If we make the playoffs this season, I'll happily eat crow.

Just as, if we miss them, I expect you to admit that maybe we probably should have drafted guys who can actually play NT, RT, ILB, and OLB instead of a bunch of projects and defensive backs.
    I eat crow every year when the Chiefs don't make the Superbowl. It is nothing new to me but if your looking to make a stupid childish bet forget it I don't gamble.I would prefer to see the team do well and be positive about them instead of ripping every single move that I don't understand. I would make the suggestion you try and do the same but I just don't believe you could do this.
    Chiefs Nation

Quote Originally Posted by endzonewillie View Post
    I eat crow every year when the Chiefs don't make the Superbowl. It is nothing new to me but if your looking to make a stupid childish bet forget it I don't gamble.I would prefer to see the team do well and be positive about them instead of ripping every single move that I don't understand. I would make the suggestion you try and do the same but I just don't believe you could do this.
    I've ripped "every single move that I don't understand"? Besides the fact that I clearly understand (much better than some apparently) what the fron office is doing, I haven't ripped on most moves made this offseason.

You know when you're old enough (you're what, 12-13?) that you're buying your own tickets and merchandise, you'll probably get tired of feeling that your wasting your money because the front office is too bad at its job to fix completely obvious problems.

Well let me ask you people something. If the chiefs start winning will you still be whining about these draft picks? Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    Well let me ask you people something. If the chiefs start winning will you still be whining about these draft picks? Just curious
    Nope. If these guys turn out to be good (even if we miss the playoffs), I'll admit I was wrong.

If we go 4-12 again because we didn't fix our pass rush, run defense, or pass protection, will you admit this was a disaster?

Quote Originally Posted by jb908 View Post
    I agree. I am very happy with the choices in this draft. Safety and CB were two big needs. NT and LB would have been nice, but you can't get every position with 7 picks.
    It hard to fix every hole with one draft. Even if you are belichick or parcells and walk on water as a 2nd hobby.

Did this team get better on offense in the last 2 days? Yes.
    Did this team get better on defense in the last 2 days?
    Yes.
    Did this team get better on special teams in the last 2 days?
    Yes, definitely.

Could it have gotten better by making different picks? maybe.
    Nobody knows what these prospects will turn out to be. Trust in Pioli. This team is headed in the right direction.

To the naysayers, I say walk away from the ledge. The Chiefs added some really good players and coaches this offseason. The arrow is finally pointing up for our Chiefs! Way up!!!!!

I am completely delighted with the draft for the Chiefs this year. I am especially excited about Berry, McCluster and Moeaki. Win or lose they will make exciting plays and if the team gels and starts winning that is a plus. I have never tried to be anything but a Chiefs fan. I welcome all 7 of the picks to KC.
    Chiefs Nation

/me Throws rep all over Coach! :)

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    Nope. If these guys turn out to be good (even if we miss the playoffs), I'll admit I was wrong.

If we go 4-12 again because we didn't fix our pass rush, run defense, or pass protection, will you admit this was a disaster?

For sure i will. I still like pioli though and haley. They are way better then the herm edwards/ carol peterson era.

For sure i will. I still like pioli though and haley. They are way better then the herm edwards/ carol peterson era.
    Edwards/Peterson won 31% of their games.
    Haley/Pioli have won 25% of their games.

Until that Haley/Pioli number goes above the Edwards/Peterson number, I'm not sayin one's better than the other.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast