Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: for you people who are complaining about the draft

Default for you people who are complaining about the draft

You people would probably build a better team then pioli i'm sure because he does not know what he's doing. Well i for one like the picks mr pioli has drafted so far. And for that person that said herm edwards built a great team think again. Herm edwards didn't build anything except losing. The best draft ever brodie croyle. Yeah that was a great pick. At least we are not getting players like that in this draft.

I agree. I am very happy with the choices in this draft. Safety and CB were two big needs. NT and LB would have been nice, but you can't get every position with 7 picks.

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    You people would probably build a better team then pioli i'm sure because he does not know what he's doing. Well i for one like the picks mr pioli has drafted so far. And for that person that said herm edwards built a great team think again. Herm edwards didn't build anything except losing. The best draft ever brodie croyle. Yeah that was a great pick. At least we are not getting players like that in this draft.
    As a fragile player in the 3rd round, Croyle was a terrible choice.

As a fragile player in the third round, how good a choice was Moeaki?

I'm just at a wait and see opinion on this draft. Didn't think they would take Berry, but I don't think it's a bad pick.
    Don't really understand the Mcluster pick, But I trust Pioli.

We won't know how good or bad this draft really was for a year or two.
    Chiefs in 2011

berry and asamoah were good picks evan mccluster will be decent addition but us passing on cam thomas in the 5th for another free safety was awful

McCluster at 36 was a stretch to say the least. How can we pass on Sergio Kindle for a #3 receiver/return man. I think he would've been around for our late 2nd, maybe even 3rd. If not Shipley surely would have been.

Then we repeatedly kept passing on Cam Thomas...and we only drafted one lineman, who happens to be an interior lineman, which is where we actually have the most depth at right now. Albert and O'Callaghan must be much better than they appeared last season?

I was excited for Berry. When we took McCluster I was still pretty happy because he will be a playmaker for us. I questioned the Arenas pick but was satisfied with Asamoah I guess. Trading back into the 3rd round to draft injury-prone Moeaki was when I felt like the draft really started to turn. Being an Iowa Hawkeye fan and watching him for the past 4 years (5 if you add in the medical redshirt yr) he wasn't worth trading 2 of our picks in one of the deepest drafts in some time.

It's a long time til our Monday night opener, so I guess I'm willing to let these guys prove to me that I was wrong in questioning this draft, and for the record I do hope I'm wrong!

Thank You For This Thread.

I an optimist and I seriously get sick and tired of all the negative babbling that goes on here at Chiefs Crowd. The Draft went great. Something tells me Pioli has done more research than I have.
    Resident Ambassador!

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    As a fragile player in the 3rd round, Croyle was a terrible choice.

As a fragile player in the third round, how good a choice was Moeaki?
    Moeaki was the best pick we have behind Berry . You may not like him but I am learning to include you in the whiners club.
    Chiefs Nation

Quote Originally Posted by endzonewillie View Post
    Moeaki was the best pick we have behind Berry . You may not like him but I am learning to include you in the whiners club.
    No offense, but your posts haven't given me a lot of confidence that you know what you're talking about. Which means that your opinon just doesn't matter to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    No offense, but your posts haven't given me a lot of confidence that you know what you're talking about. Which means that your opinon just doesn't matter to me.
    Nothing but offense when I say that everything you have said has left me to think your not happy as a Chief fan. Turn your smile upside down and be happy, it isn't your money Pioli is spending but, I will bet if they make the playoffs you will be first to post you never doubted Pioli the team and its draft picks.
    Chiefs Nation

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast