Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: allan fanneca is a free agent

Default allan fanneca is a free agent

the jets just dropped the pro bowl guard

Quote Originally Posted by endzonewillie View Post
    You didn't know we picked up Chris Weigman in this offseason? We don't need a C we need a RT that is about it on the line at this point. Do some research please.
    Maybe you need to your research...his name is Casey Wiegmann.

You didn't know we picked up Chris Weigman in this offseason? We don't need a C we need a RT that is about it on the line at this point. Do some research please.
    I've said many times we picked up Weigmann (do your own research champ). An undersized 37-year-old is not the answer at the position.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    I've said many times we picked up Weigmann (do your own research champ). An undersized 37-year-old is not the answer at the position.
    Yea, you definately need to research Weigman was a Chief when we were getting 1800+ yards from our running game. He can do the job in a Zone blocking scheme which is what the Chiefs emplor. It isn't me that needs to do research to learn CHAMP.
    Chiefs Nation

Yea, you definately need to research Weigman was a Chief when we were getting 1800+ yards from our running game. He can do the job in a Zone blocking scheme which is what the Chiefs emplor. It isn't me that needs to do research to learn CHAMP.
    Yeah, he did fine with Shields, Waters, Roaf, and the rest about four-five years ago. Back when he was 32-33.

You do realize, don't you, that players tend to get worse as they get older? And that an undersized player can only perform if the other members of the OL aren't undersized?

Have you actually ever watched a football game? Or is your knowledge just coming from Madden?

This was also 6 or 7 years ago, when Casey was in his prime. He also had Willie Roaf, Will Shields, and Brian Waters alongside him. Roaf and Shields are Hall of Famers for sure and Waters is another one of the best to play for the Chiefs. Wiegmann was part of a great offensive line while in his prime, he is now 37 yrs old with no where near the support he had back then.

Bottom line is that we need help at the tackles and yes, we need a young C who can learn from Wiegmann for a year and take over for the next year because Wiegmann is just about done. I give him this year and he will retire where he belongs, as a Kansas City Chief.

Quote Originally Posted by dad005 View Post
    This was also 6 or 7 years ago, when Casey was in his prime. He also had Willie Roaf, Will Shields, and Brian Waters alongside him. Roaf and Shields are Hall of Famers for sure and Waters is another one of the best to play for the Chiefs. Wiegmann was part of a great offensive line while in his prime, he is now 37 yrs old with no where near the support he had back then.

Bottom line is that we need help at the tackles and yes, we need a young C who can learn from Wiegmann for a year and take over for the next year because Wiegmann is just about done. I give him this year and he will retire where he belongs, as a Kansas City Chief.
    Time and age have no bounds when it comes to life. It is what the man can do and obviously Weigman can still get it done. There isn't anyone in this draft that Pioli wanted or we wouldn't have picked Chris up before the draft. Yes he did have a supporting cast but Waters is still here and Lilja is no slouch. People are going to be very surprised at how well our line works together in 2010.
    Chiefs Nation

Time and age have no bounds when it comes to life. It is what the man can do and obviously Weigman can still get it done. There isn't anyone in this draft that Pioli wanted or we wouldn't have picked Chris up before the draft. Yes he did have a supporting cast but Waters is still here and Lilja is no slouch. People are going to be very surprised at how well our line works together in 2010.
    Being the huge Chiefs fan that you are, when are you going to learn that his name is Casey Wiegmann, not Chris Weigman?

Before you go and build a statue for this guy, you should probably at least get his name right.

Quote Originally Posted by dad005 View Post
    Being the huge Chiefs fan that you are, when are you going to learn that his name is Casey Wiegmann, not Chris Weigman?

Before you go and build a statue for this guy, you should probably at least get his name right.
    Sorry for not being perfect but I don't worry about the proper typing style or spelling that I have . Apparently you want to argue so I am done speaking with you thanks for your correction.
    Chiefs Nation

Time and age have no bounds when it comes to life.

Sorry for not being perfect but I don't worry about the proper typing style or spelling that I have . Apparently you want to argue so I am done speaking with you thanks for your correction.
    It's because you obviously don't know who the man is or how good he is. You're just going off what you read.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast