Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jason campbell traded to raiders

Hybrid View

Default Jason campbell traded to raiders

just seen it on the draft.

I hate this. Jason Campbell is a very underrated and accurate QB. I think he might struggle with more bad coaching, but he is going to beat out Russell and Gradkowski easily.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I hate this. Jason Campbell is a very underrated and accurate QB. I think he might struggle with more bad coaching, but he is going to beat out Russell and Gradkowski easily.
    We didnt have a problem playing against him when we played the skins last season.

I do think that he is a tad underrated but I dont think that this is a huge upgrade for them so it does not scare me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    We didnt have a problem playing against him when we played the skins last season.

I do think that he is a tad underrated but I dont think that this is a huge upgrade for them so it does not scare me at all.
    He didn't have anyone to throw too. He still did better ten Cassel in that game as well Campbell 56.3% completion Cassel only 51.6%. That was Campbell's 2nd worst game last year, but that would be good numbers for Cassel considering he only averaged 55% completion.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    He didn't have anyone to throw too. He still did better ten Cassel in that game as well Campbell 56.3% completion Cassel only 51.6%. That was Campbell's 2nd worst game last year, but that would be good numbers for Cassel considering he only averaged 55% completion.

That's just cause you don't like cassel. Cassel is better then campbell. imo

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    That's just cause you don't like cassel. Cassel is better then campbell. imo
    Nothing personal he's just not good. In what way is he better, is he more accurate? No Stronger arm? No Quicker release? No Make more money? Unfortunately yes.
    Last edited by figcrostic; 04-24-2010 at 04:32 PM.

Agree Campbell is very underrated and better then Cassel by far we should have picked him up.
    No way! hahahaha

Stat's mean absolutely nothing, because they don't take all factor's into consideration. We had more dropped passes than any team in the NFL...where do you think Cassel's completion rating would be had that not been the case? Haley fired our OC & threw out the playbook 2 wks before the season began...Bowe was suspended, I could go on, but all these unusual FACTS contributed to Cassel's game, and none are factored in when calculating his completion stats.

I wonder what Campbells completion stat would've been under the same set of high pressure circumstances & record high number of dropped passes??

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post

Stat's mean absolutely nothing...We had more dropped passes than any team in the NFL

Do you see the funny part there?

I am not anti-Cassel at all. He lived through last season, and even managed to start 15 games. That was impressive enough to me.

But that part about stats meaning nothing, leading right into you citing stats was pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Agree Campbell is very underrated and better then Cassel by far we should have picked him up.

raiders had themselves a great draft while i think we had an awful draft

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast