Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Madden 10 players

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    191
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Madden 10 players


    0 Not allowed!
    I am new here and to playing football online but I am on EA through the PS2 with Madden 10. Does any of the chiefs crowd play football online like me or am I the only crazy old guy that plays video games? My name is ezwilly on there if anyone would like to play me. I am looking forward to trying it out.
    Chiefs Nation

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Oh i play football online all the time, just on the 360. Im sure there is someone here that plays madden online with the ps2

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by endzonewillie View Post
    I am new here and to playing football online but I am on EA through the PS2 with Madden 10. Does any of the chiefs crowd play football online like me or am I the only crazy old guy that plays video games? My name is ezwilly on there if anyone would like to play me. I am looking forward to trying it out.
    I used to play Madden 10 online on PS3 but then one day when I tryed to download the latest roster update, it said download failed (you know how you can't play without the latest roster) and since then it hasn't worked. I play Moder Warfare 2 now. (I'll get Madden 11 when it comes out.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    191
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    My boy is saying he plays PS2 games on his PS3 all the time. He has had it for about 3 yrs or so. I will try the Madden in it and see if it works.
    Chiefs Nation

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I would go out and buy it tomorrow if I could find some people who would play me in manager mode only. Manager mode is where you only call the plays and the computer determines the outcome.

    I am just not good enough to play these types of games with a controller, so I always get beat when I try, but I dare any of you to go up against me one on one where we match wits on play calling only!


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    191
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I would go out and buy it tomorrow if I could find some people who would play me in manager mode only. Manager mode is where you only call the plays and the computer determines the outcome.

    I am just not good enough to play these types of games with a controller, so I always get beat when I try, but I dare any of you to go up against me one on one where we match wits on play calling only!
    I would do that if the online servers will let us. I am no master at video games but I know football heck I rarely play the defense anyway because I always get called for fouls on receivers. Tell me when you have it and then bring it on .
    Chiefs Nation

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by endzonewillie View Post
    My boy is saying he plays PS2 games on his PS3 all the time. He has had it for about 3 yrs or so. I will try the Madden in it and see if it works.
    I dont think you can play online though if you play ps2 games on ps3

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I have an additional issue that I do not have a console. I play these games on the computer.

    I am thinking about buying a PS3 though. And might just do that when Madden 2011 comes out. I will take you on then for sure.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    191
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I have an additional issue that I do not have a console. I play these games on the computer.

    I am thinking about buying a PS3 though. And might just do that when Madden 2011 comes out. I will take you on then for sure.
    Sounds good.
    Chiefs Nation

Similar Threads

  1. If you have Madden 10 (x-box)....
    By doobs_05 in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 02:56 AM
  2. Madden?
    By Arrowhead4lyphe in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 06:34 AM
  3. Madden Players
    By Vanilla Garilla in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 02:04 AM
  4. Madden or All Pro????
    By Bighurt27 in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 03:41 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •