Thread: Madden 10 players

Default Madden 10 players

I am new here and to playing football online but I am on EA through the PS2 with Madden 10. Does any of the chiefs crowd play football online like me or am I the only crazy old guy that plays video games? My name is ezwilly on there if anyone would like to play me. I am looking forward to trying it out.
    Chiefs Nation

Oh i play football online all the time, just on the 360. Im sure there is someone here that plays madden online with the ps2

Quote Originally Posted by endzonewillie View Post
    I am new here and to playing football online but I am on EA through the PS2 with Madden 10. Does any of the chiefs crowd play football online like me or am I the only crazy old guy that plays video games? My name is ezwilly on there if anyone would like to play me. I am looking forward to trying it out.
    I used to play Madden 10 online on PS3 but then one day when I tryed to download the latest roster update, it said download failed (you know how you can't play without the latest roster) and since then it hasn't worked. I play Moder Warfare 2 now. (I'll get Madden 11 when it comes out.

My boy is saying he plays PS2 games on his PS3 all the time. He has had it for about 3 yrs or so. I will try the Madden in it and see if it works.
    Chiefs Nation

I would go out and buy it tomorrow if I could find some people who would play me in manager mode only. Manager mode is where you only call the plays and the computer determines the outcome.

I am just not good enough to play these types of games with a controller, so I always get beat when I try, but I dare any of you to go up against me one on one where we match wits on play calling only!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I would go out and buy it tomorrow if I could find some people who would play me in manager mode only. Manager mode is where you only call the plays and the computer determines the outcome.

I am just not good enough to play these types of games with a controller, so I always get beat when I try, but I dare any of you to go up against me one on one where we match wits on play calling only!
    I would do that if the online servers will let us. I am no master at video games but I know football heck I rarely play the defense anyway because I always get called for fouls on receivers. Tell me when you have it and then bring it on .
    Chiefs Nation

Quote Originally Posted by endzonewillie View Post
    My boy is saying he plays PS2 games on his PS3 all the time. He has had it for about 3 yrs or so. I will try the Madden in it and see if it works.
    I dont think you can play online though if you play ps2 games on ps3

I have an additional issue that I do not have a console. I play these games on the computer.

I am thinking about buying a PS3 though. And might just do that when Madden 2011 comes out. I will take you on then for sure.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I have an additional issue that I do not have a console. I play these games on the computer.

I am thinking about buying a PS3 though. And might just do that when Madden 2011 comes out. I will take you on then for sure.
    Sounds good.
    Chiefs Nation