Thread: Bowes recieving yards against Bears

Default Bowes recieving yards against Bears

How many recieving yards do you think Dwayne Bowe will be able to rack-up, against the Bears, in Chicago?
    Last edited by chief31; 09-12-2007 at 09:35 AM.

Outta money again...but I like the over 60 for 2:1. I'll lay something on that one later in the week. If the Herminator has any comprehension he'll spread the field with 3 WR sets. This will force the Bears to choose between going big or small on their D, forcing a mismatch. I'm guessing they stay big in respect to the run, leaving either TG in mismatch or Bowe/Sippio in single coverage. If I'm the Bears I make Bowe/Sippio beat me. That being the case, I'll take Bowe for at least 60
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I dropped another $500 on the over 30 mark...feel that is a pretty safe bet with Steady Eddie out, but I'm still holding out for 70-80 yards and a payout @ 2/1 on my other bet. Needing Bowe and LJ to have big days for my fantasy football teams too!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I dropped another $500 on the over 30 mark...feel that is a pretty safe bet with Steady Eddie out, but I'm still holding out for 70-80 yards and a payout @ 2/1 on my other bet. Needing Bowe and LJ to have big days for my fantasy football teams too!!!
    I think that Dwayne Bowe could be a very smart fantsy pick-up. With Kennison out, It is possible that Huard devlopes a good in-game relationship with Bowe, that carries over throughout the season. And this first week, or two, without Kennison, would be the time to recieve the benefits from that kind of thing. Especially with the entire world thinking that the Chiefs offense is dead. Not many people are going to take that kind of risk with their fantasy roster.

Bold move and I hope you make out like a bandit on this one.