Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The New Kansas City Chief's Players

Default The New Kansas City Chief's Players

To dang many post for me to catch up on, so I starting my own thread. I do not want to read any negative post about our new team members in this thread. That does not mean you have to like the draft choice or be happy about it, it just mean I have read enough negative, pissing, *****ing bovine excrement about it. I DID NOT GET SUH, I am fine with that, course I knew there was no chance of getting him. We have new Chiefs, and we need to evaluate and get excited about what they can and will do for our team! SO NO NEGATIVE POST ABOUT OUR NEW CHIEF'S!!!!

Mod can ban any who break the rules of the crowd. Hope the can any who break my rules of this thread!

Im with you!!! Everyone seems to be b***hing about the draft, and none of these players have played a down yet. Lets have some positive vibes, and chill. Nobody knows how any player drafted in the whole draft is going to do. And there will be no way to even think about grading this draft for 2 to 3 years. I would like to think that our front office, coaches, and scouts prob know at least a little more about the players than most people on here. Go Chiefs!!!
    RIP My son. I will miss you eternally!!!

Some people just can't be made happy. I am tried of defending for the day.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

While I cant say that i LOVED the draft it has me excited. Unlike some who are already declareing that we are doomed this upcomeing season I won't pretend to no more about this team then Pioli. I dont have 3 superbowl rings to back me up. The season will be here before we no it and its going to be a great season for the chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Some people just can't be made happy. I am tried of defending for the day.
    This is a negative comment, does not say anything positive about the team or the new players.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    While I cant say that i LOVED the draft it has me excited. Unlike some who are already declareing that we are doomed this upcomeing season I won't pretend to no more about this team then Pioli. I dont have 3 superbowl rings to back me up. The season will be here before we no it and its going to be a great season for the chiefs.
    This does not meet the requirements of the thread, but is more positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Chieffaninfl View Post
    Im with you!!! Everyone seems to be b***hing about the draft, and none of these players have played a down yet. Lets have some positive vibes, and chill. Nobody knows how any player drafted in the whole draft is going to do. And there will be no way to even think about grading this draft for 2 to 3 years. I would like to think that our front office, coaches, and scouts prob know at least a little more about the players than most people on here. Go Chiefs!!!
    This post is positive, but while not addressing new players, it is positive.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    To dang many post for me to catch up on, so I starting my own thread. I do not want to read any negative post about our new team members in this thread. That does not mean you have to like the draft choice or be happy about it, it just mean I have read enough negative, pissing, *****ing bovine excrement about it. I DID NOT GET SUH, I am fine with that, course I knew there was no chance of getting him. We have new Chiefs, and we need to evaluate and get excited about what they can and will do for our team! SO NO NEGATIVE POST ABOUT OUR NEW CHIEF'S!!!!

Mod can ban any who break the rules of the crowd. Hope the can any who break my rules of this thread!
    Asamoah was a very good pick at the top of the 3rd. Berry should be a top FS for the next 10 years.

As not to break the rules of the thread, I will say no more.

While some these picks were not my choice I am excited to see them in action,
    With the added energy these guys bring along with 1 more year experience on the young players, and the talented coaches we will be a tremendously improved team over last year.

The chiefs will rise again!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    This is a negative comment, does not say anything positive about the team or the new players.
    this post seems to be negative about being negative. We have some good talent now....just can't wait for August.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast