Thread: Arenas

Default Arenas

The more I watch videos and read about arenas, the more excited I get. I don't think all chiefs fans realize yet how special he could end up being. he seems to have incredible vision on the field.

i mean honestly. do you guys remember how exciting it was anytime hall was about to catch a punt or kickoff?

Quote Originally Posted by northwest View Post
    The more I watch videos and read about arenas, the more excited I get. I don't think all chiefs fans realize yet how special he could end up being. he seems to have incredible vision on the field.

i mean honestly. do you guys remember how exciting it was anytime hall was about to catch a punt or kickoff?
    I do think Arenas definitely beats out McCluston for the KR/PR position. He should be a very good CB/KR for us for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    I do think Arenas definitely beats out McCluston for the KR/PR position. He should be a very good CB/KR for us for a very long time.
    agreed...id rather have him as our returner anyway and save mccluster from the injury risk of special teams