View Poll Results: Chiefs Record in 2010 will be?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12-4

5 6.85%
  • 10-6

23 31.51%
  • 8-8

32 43.84%
  • 6-10

13 17.81%
  • 4-12

0 0%
  • 2-14

0 0%
  • 0-16

0 0%
  • What do i look like, nostradamus?

1 1.37%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Record in 2010

Default Chiefs Record in 2010

What do you guys think our record will be in 2010? My Guess is 8-8.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Thanks!

Well, for sake of clarification, haha...in no aspect am I fool, and I pitched my rose colored glasses as a toddler, haha. However, 53 years of life has taught me as a matter of self survival to remain optimistic & positive as much as humanly possible. Negativity & pessimism are always self defeating and the enemy.

I 100% agree, I too have 53 years of life but sadly, growing up in so. cal I spent the first 20 years of my life as....yes.....a Raiders fan.......OMG how I hated Al Davis. Then one day I walked away and purchased a Chiefs jacket. I was born again! (sorta speak) and When its my time to go, thats how I will go, forever and always..... A Chiefs Fan! I'll be in my Red #58 when I enter the Gate.

I voted 8-8, doubling our wins from last year, which doubled our wins from the year before. If we keep this trend up, we'll be 16-0 in 2011!! Sounds good to me...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Thanks!

Well, for sake of clarification, haha...in no aspect am I fool, and I pitched my rose colored glasses as a toddler, haha. However, 53 years of life has taught me as a matter of self survival to remain optimistic & positive as much as humanly possible. Negativity & pessimism are always self defeating and the enemy.

Yep. By the way, the Royals are going 151-11 this year. If I didn't think they had a chance of winning every game they play in I wouldn't be a fan who cared one way or the other. :P

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    I 100% agree, I too have 53 years of life but sadly, growing up in so. cal I spent the first 20 years of my life as....yes.....a Raiders fan.......OMG how I hated Al Davis. Then one day I walked away and purchased a Chiefs jacket. I was born again! (sorta speak) and When its my time to go, thats how I will go, forever and always..... A Chiefs Fan! I'll be in my Red #58 when I enter the Gate.
    My dad became a Chiefs fan in 1963 when they moved from Dallas, so I was raised a Chiefs fan more or less. I spent part of my childhood in So-Cal, San Diego & LA area's. I drove for the first time in the Chargers parking lot, hit a few medians, lol.

I won't be wearing my #58 entering the pearly gates, as I'm passing that along to my grandson...but, I like to think #58 himself will be there to greet me as I enter, wearing that big terrific smile of his!

Anyway, Al Davis just ain't right in the head...there is something terribly twisted about that being, hahaha.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    As long as you have repent for you sin we can forgive you. lol

I became a chief fan when i started to get into football in 95 i was 11 i dont no what made me chose the chiefs but i am glad i did.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    As long as you have repent for you sin we can forgive you. lol

I became a chief fan when i started to get into football in 95 i was 11 i dont no what made me chose the chiefs but i am glad i did.
    Shoot, my dad didn't give me a choice but to carry on his red & gold blood, hahaha.

I actually was a bit of a Jet's fan, having a school girl crush on Broadway Joe, lol. My dad despised Nammath...he bet me $20 the Jet's would lose SBIII. A sore loser, he grounded me for a week! In all fairness to my dad however, my relentess boasting no doubt played a role in his being a sore loser, hahaha. I was also lectured more than once, on the importance of loyalty to the hometeam, since I was a Kansas native, though not living in KS at the time.

My brother was telling this story to his son, my nephew, not long ago...we were all laughing so hard with the memories of my getting in trouble over that Jet's SB win, haha. My brother, 11 months younger than I, was also mad at me back then for liking Nammath & the Jets, their being KC's rival of course.

That next season, 1969...my schoolgirl crush attention turned to Lenny Dawson. Excitement within me began growing each time Bobby Bell made a hit, Otis Taylor caught a pass & ran with what appeared to me to be great speed, & so on. My heart's door closed permanently to ever allowing another team to enter...when I witnessed my dad's excitement over the Chiefs SBIV win.

I was 13 1/2 when the Chiefs won SBIV, I don't remember too much other than my dad's excitement. Here I am...40 loyal years later still waiting for our Chiefs to bring the Lombardi back to KC! I could be wrong, but I just don't think the man upstairs is gonna let me leave this Earth until I experience as an adult...my Chiefs returning to a SB!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Same here i would vote 9-7

Same here i would vote 9-7

8-8 cause I don't want to be unrealistic...but then anything is possible.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

12-4 sweeping the west aside from maybe San Fran.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast