Thread: chiefs linebackers

Default chiefs linebackers

ok i won't lie was vary surprised that we didn't bring in more linebackers then we did with the one de/lb that we got. what that could mean is we feel safe with what we got. that dosen't mean we feel good with our starters from last year but with our project lbs. remember studebaker and belcher? with weis these two could end up our starters who knows. belcher with that big neck pad looks like a blast from the past and we could see alot of him this year, and studebaker showed us who he was in the steelers game. id love to see those guys show the league why we got em. right now i love hali as our pass rusher, he lit up late in the year this year hes got a head start cant wait. dj and williams, i think derrick johnson shows everyone what weve been waiting for, williams is someone that todd haley dreams of at night (not sure why) hes a good player but not the middle linebacker in a three four so will see he could be a play maker. vrabel is a great player/coach dont know what hes got left in the tank. but with those being our starters i think will see belcher and studebaker alot next year don't be surprised if they flurish under crennel

I too was surprised that we did'nt draft an ILB, I feel like it is our weakest link on the team since the draft. I'm confident the coaches and GM will find one before the season starts. I also agree with you that Crennel will get a little more out of the young LB's.

the off season is far from done they will make a move