Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are you guys (and gals) doing?

Hybrid View

Default What are you guys (and gals) doing?

Right now I am making homemade salisbury steaks with a rich, brown mushroom sauce (shrooms picked yesterday) soon to be topped off with asparagus tips and a delacate bernaise, and homemade mashed potatoes.
    And of course a Blvd Pale Ale (India this time).
    Dddddooooohhhhh!!!!
    SHUT IT

I just made some spare ribs, cooked them with a slice of lemon and onion on them, then coated them with homemade bbq sauch and some mashed potatoes as a side. It was delicous!

How did yours turn out?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    I just made some spare ribs, cooked them with a slice of lemon and onion on them, then coated them with homemade bbq sauch and some mashed potatoes as a side. It was delicous!

How did yours turn out?
    dude it is awesome. Its mushroom-hunting time and I love cooking with shrooms. I got to say though - yours sounds delish!!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    dude it is awesome. Its mushroom-hunting time and I love cooking with shrooms. I got to say though - yours sounds delish!!
    Yours sounds great. Here in Iowa we shroom hunt like crazy, but nobodies had any luck as of lately. However, with all this rain, they should be out in full force! Butter fried Morel Mushrooms = Heaven

Oh and you drink Boulevard i see, thats a good brew. Ever try Blue Moon Pale Ale? It is awesome!

Yours sounds great. Here in Iowa we shroom hunt like crazy, but nobodies had any luck as of lately. However, with all this rain, they should be out in full force! Butter fried Morel Mushrooms = Heaven

Oh and you drink Boulevard i see, thats a good brew. Ever try Blue Moon Pale Ale? It is awesome!
    Shrroms have been out for about a week in NE KS and NW MO now. BTW I lived in Sioux City for a couple years when I was growing up. Probably not warm enough mornings up there yet for shrooms...
    SHUT IT

Blue Moon is good brew. I use to drink bud a lot but not so much any more. Economy is bad so I try to support local breweries...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Blue Moon is good brew. I use to drink bud a lot but not so much any more. Economy is bad so I try to support local breweries...
    I hear ya, i buy a lot from this local micro called Lost Duck. Its very good, and has a distinct smoky taste.

I'm just sitting here wishing I was going to either bike or Vanilla's house for dinner, lol.

I'm gonna make up for some of those single life frozen dinners next week though, as I intend to pig out on the cruise ship...ton's of fine dining FREE! hahaha :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I'm just sitting here wishing I was going to either bike or Vanilla's house for dinner, lol.

I'm gonna make up for some of those single life frozen dinners next week though, as I intend to pig out on the cruise ship...ton's of fine dining FREE! hahaha :)
    Technically you paid for the food.....

Watch out. I gained 10 pounds on each when I went on 2 different cruises.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Technically you paid for the food.....

Watch out. I gained 10 pounds on each when I went on 2 different cruises.
    I've never been on a cruise. My wife wants us to go on an Alaskan cruise sometime. Not cheap though...
    SHUT IT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast