Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huard versus the Bears.

Default Huard versus the Bears.

Show your confidence about how Damon Huard will perform against the Bears, in Chicago.

Place bets on as many of these options as you wish. Also, the 'touchdowns' option will include any kind of touchdown that Huard should score. If he catches a touchdown, runs for one, throws for one, or any other way that he might happen to score a touchdown.
    Last edited by chief31; 09-12-2007 at 09:59 AM.

It was very hard to find a good value bet this week, but I knew one had to be out there. Huard for under 400 yards is looking like a good value in my book.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I'll get me some of that and hope I'm wrong
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Seeing as Huard's career high is 312 yards in a game, and he has won a number of games I think you can safely assume that you can win the game with less than 400 yards passing. In fact I'd wager (if the odds were right) that if he gets over 250 yds passing they'll likely lose. As the only reason Herm would let him throw the ball that much is if they are considerably behind in the game.
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    It was very hard to find a good value bet this week, but I knew one had to be out there. Huard for under 400 yards is looking like a good value in my book.

At 20/1 I'm there!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    At 20/1 I'm there!

This one would be a good value at 1/2...and I'll almost never place a bet under 1/1.

Looks like i have been caught again. I think that that was a much safer bet than even the "L.J. for 70" mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Looks like i have been caught again. I think that that was a much safer bet than even the "L.J. for 70" mistake.
    I like the way you do things! :)

One of these every once in a while (even if it is a mistake) is realistic. Every once in a while Vegas will throw out odds on a game or a proposition bet that are a great value for the knowledgeable bettor. Yours tend to be typos rather than miscalculations, but it works out about the same. Besides you got a ton of action on the LJ one, and even a safe bet can go bad.

I Have no money-Give me more.. Posting is too much work-my bets do pay off.. But not enough..How do you guy's get soo much? Prop Ups? In The Real world My bookies do ....I Do.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast