Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kcs Draft Grade

Default Kcs Draft Grade

I thought we had a B + draft but I love McCluster like a son and even though I am 27 I just am amazed by his Awesomness ! lol anyways not that I forgot about Berry, Javier Arenas (whom we even had an Bama fan say they will miss him more than Mcclain or the other CB)Moekai, Asamuoah(sure i spelled it wrong) and the OLB we took Sheffied or Kendrix Lewis who I feel will be our other safety 1 I liked the draft and give it a b+ possibly an A- but ill decide to jump that after the season is over. But anyways i am just a Chief loving fool so figured I might just be giving a little too much love to my team and wanted to see what quote unquote professionals thought and like what I see. the following website has a few draft grades listed and the chiefs didn't get below a B ! One guy even gave them an a+ Im just happy that the professionals realize that the Chiefs draft while not the best was good and maybe just maybe all the haters can stop for a second and smile

2010 NFL Draft Grades

Agreed! A lot of positives for the Chiefs in this draft, and actually a lot of teams went out there and improved themselves dramatically this year.

It was such a deep draft this year. Alot of movement in the AFC west so it should be interesting

Id give us a b+ as well.

I think we missed by not selecting cam thomas in the 5th round, and mccluster was definately a surprise, but I think he is going to end up being good on this team so I dont want to judge just yet. All of the other picks I like, including moeki, as long as he doesnt prove to be the injury liability that he has in the past.

I rate our draft as a B+ also. Berry and Arenas will be impact players on defense. With the addition of "Run DMC Run" to the offense it could be lightning in a bottle, it should be fun to watch.

I said this in the chatbox, but I really think McCluster is exactly the player we needed to acquire to keep defenses honest against Charles. Stack the box? DMC is going to line up in the slot and run right behind the linebackers.

B+ is what I rated the draft also.

I would give them an A, way better than previous years.

Quote Originally Posted by bbacker51 View Post
    I would give them an A, way better than previous years.
    2008 was pretty good. We got one of the best RBs and CBs in the league that day.

I would give them an A for the Berry pick alone. I really like the other playmakers and depth we added at guard. Overall, I would give the draft a B for our Chiefs. I give our off season free agency a b+ so far! Guess what, it is not over yet!

NFL Draft Report Cards

This guy gave us a B, I think that is an alright grade. He gave the Raiders an A+ though, which calls to question the guy's mental faculties.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast