Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not Rain!

Default Not Rain!

ARG! Accu Weather says there is a chance of thunderstorms on Monday night. Crappers!!! Any Chiefs Crowd members who are men of faith please help pray the rain off!

Chiefs.
    Resident Ambassador!

I actually hope it does rain. We're the more physical team of the two and I think rain would actually increase our odds of winning. The rain would make it more difficult to pass the ball, thus leading to a game where we would both have to rely on our rushing attacks and if that were to be the case, I'd give us a pretty sizable advantage over the Dolts. I say let it rain.

A rainy night favors a running team, I would think. And hey... I think we are one. Sweet....

I would do an anti rain dance, but as I am not a native American it would probably not work and would be viewed as politically incorrect and terribly insensitive.

No reports of rain today. Possible Rain in the early AM tomorrow. High is in the mid 80s

A slippery field hurts a pass defense more than it hurts a passing offense because the defensive backs can't change directions as fast. Wind hurts the passing game though.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    No reports of rain today. Possible Rain in the early AM tomorrow. High is in the mid 80s
    Perfect temps.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I would do an anti rain dance, but as I am not a native American it would probably not work and would be viewed as politically incorrect and terribly insensitive.
    As a Blackfoot Indian, I give you permission.

I also give you permission to do the tomahawk chop as hard as you freaking can. I know the whole "sacred object" thing, but really...it's a rock tied to a stick for the purpose of hitting other people in the head. Pretty sure that's not "sacred."

I have the weatherbug installed. its claims rain but after midnight.

just watch the 6 pm weather
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

As of 3:15 PM they're saying 10% chance of rain til 11 pm. It jumps to 20% then and up to 30% at midnight..after that it stays there til 3 am. Which unless you're Donovan McNabb you aren't playing even in overtime....

Game time temp looks to be about 75 degrees....oh SO fired up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast