Thread: Michael Johnson

Default Michael Johnson

M.Johnson LB North Alabama
    Michael Johnson, who was named Gulf South Conference and Division II Defensive Player of the Year, said All-America teams and other awards mean nothing to the guys holding the stopwatches at the workouts.
    "I'm just another guy to the scouts," Johnson said. "They don't care what I did in college and they don't care about those player of the year awards. But I like that because I know I have to work hard to prove myself to a different set of coaches.
    "It's a challenge, but I'm up for the challenge. It's definitely like a job interview. I just turned in my resume out there and now we'll see how it turns out."
    this guy is 6'-2'' 250 and a 4.67 40. Found his name over at AP. he is not confirmed signing with us but he could be one of those gemsFormer Tornado Johnson hoping for draft call - Sports - The News Herald

Signed today along with 10 others:
    CHIEFS SIGN 11 ROOKIE FREE AGENTS

going over the UDFA list this is one guy that intrigued me...he has the resume...im hoping he was just stuck in a Div. II school and we get a major steal

Antonio Gates, James Harrison, Wes Welker - all UFA's. Hopefully Johnson turns out to be what Harrison was for the Steelers.
    SHUT IT

i really like this guy i think he could be a good player. lets hope we dont try and put him on the practice squad and loose him to another team. we should atleast have him as a back up and special teams player

Yeah I am excited to get Johnson and Cole too!

Yeah I can seee us actually stealing a couple of PS squad guys from other teams as we progress. I'm sure we will have our eye on those teams that sucked up some players of interest to us but who in reality may not all make their teams.