Thread: Yahoo News : Tim Tebow is already setting records (Yahoo! Sports)

Default Yahoo News : Tim Tebow is already setting records (Yahoo! Sports)

When it comes to making and selling rookie jerseys, the NFL's got a quick release. In that way, they're...

More...

Lame...I have never liked Tim Tebow. Give you one guess now as to why he has just recently become on of the players I dislike the most in the NFL.

tebow sucks he is going to be just as big of crappy qb as russell i dont care how many jerseys he sales

The people are gonna be taking off those jerseys just as quickly as they're buying them once he starts showing how big of a bust he is.

Resident Celebrity

good for those idiots who followed the bone head, you are the proud owner of a piece of crap....

I actually liked Tim Tebow when he was a Gator but unfortunately for him, now hes a donkey!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    I actually liked Tim Tebow when he was a Gator but unfortunately for him, now hes a donkey!
    +1. i respected the way he played the game and i really wanted to see him succeed. but not anymore. i see the donkeys finishing last in the afc west this year

I never cared for him...his attitude was always like he was better than everyone. He did play with a lot of heart though. That is about the only good thing about him, he does play to win.

Now he gets no respect from me. I hate the Broncos worth a passion.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Hes the kind of guy who can drive 99 yards on the last possession of the game to win with a last second TD.. consistently.

Hopefully he fails as much as many pundits are saying he will.

Hes all heart, and I love that, i just dont want to play against it all the time :P