Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chicago 12.5 favorites

Default Chicago 12.5 favorites

Looks like Vegas is giving the Chiefs "D" no respect even with the Bears horrible offense from last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    Looks like Vegas is giving the Chiefs "D" no respect even with the Bears horrible offense from last week.
    I think it has more to do with the lack of respect that Vegas has for our offense considering the Over/Under is 34 and it is a 12.5 pt spread. I don't know that I've ever seen anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I think it has more to do with the lack of respect that Vegas has for our offense considering the Over/Under is 34 and it is a 12.5 pt spread. I don't know that I've ever seen anything like that.
    Actually week 6 last year. Chicago @ Arizona...same 34 pt over/under, and a 10.5 point spread. Not quite 12.5, but close.

This week there are 3 games with double digit spreads and over/under totals under 35. Jax/Atl, NYJ/BAL and the KC/CHI game.

It may seem extreme but it's not unheard of.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Actually week 6 last year. Chicago @ Arizona...same 34 pt over/under, and a 10.5 point spread. Not quite 12.5, but close.

This week there are 3 games with double digit spreads and over/under totals under 35. Jax/Atl, NYJ/BAL and the KC/CHI game.

It may seem extreme but it's not unheard of.
    "They are who we thought they were. If you wanna crown their *** then crown'em"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35rsehCF-0Y"]YouTube - Denny Green's Press Conference After Losing to Bears[/ame]
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post

Nice find!

That was one of the top 10 greatest interviews ever...followed closely by (I know it isn't football, but it's frickin hilarious every time you see it.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI"]YouTube - Iverson Practice![/ame]
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post

That is absolutely classic!

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    That was one of the top 10 greatest interviews ever...followed closely by (I know it isn't football, but it's frickin hilarious every time you see it.)

We talkin 'bout practice!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMk5sMHj58I"]YouTube - Herm Edwards- Greatest Coach Ever![/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I knew it was only a meatter of time before that one showed up!! Now where is LJ doing his Herm impression??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Right here Canada

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imFAR8ypw2c"]YouTube - LJ Mocks Herm[/ame]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast