Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chicago 12.5 favorites

Default Chicago 12.5 favorites

Looks like Vegas is giving the Chiefs "D" no respect even with the Bears horrible offense from last week.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

maybe its our horrable offense against their powerful defense.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    Looks like Vegas is giving the Chiefs "D" no respect even with the Bears horrible offense from last week.
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    maybe its our horrable offense against their powerful defense.

Yup; they're just playin the likely odds.

The major factor here is that neither coach is looking to be explosive on offense, but rather play a field position game and win by getting short fields and field goals. Unfortunately the Bears have a much better special teams and would likely win this type of battle. I think both defenses can stop the other offense, but if the Bears special teams is 10 yards better than the Chiefs each time that will spell trouble.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    The major factor here is that neither coach is looking to be explosive on offense, but rather play a field position game and win by getting short fields and field goals. Unfortunately the Bears have a much better special teams and would likely win this type of battle. I think both defenses can stop the other offense, but if the Bears special teams is 10 yards better than the Chiefs each time that will spell trouble.
    Plus it's a road game for us. I fully expect us to go 0-2, but will be pleasantly surprised with 1-1.

I can only imagine the momentum it'd give the Chiefs if we actually beat the Bears on their turf. Would be nice, but not expecting it.

I'm actually heading to Vegas this weekend, and if the spread is still up around 12+ I'll likely drop a nickel on the Chiefs. I don't think Chicago will cover, and I have a sneaky suspicion the Chiefs may win outright (but not willing to lay real $$ on the latter)
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

I'm actually heading to Vegas this weekend, and if the spread is still up around 12+ I'll likely drop a nickel on the Chiefs. I don't think Chicago will cover, and I have a sneaky suspicion the Chiefs may win outright (but not willing to lay real $$ on the latter)
    I think that's smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I think that's smart.
    I feel pretty confident on betting the Chiefs with the spread, and although the payout is good (about 5/1) the value of a str8 up or (moneyline) bet is too low in this case...the value is on the spread.

I feel pretty confident on betting the Chiefs with the spread, and although the payout is good (about 5/1) the value of a str8 up or (moneyline) bet is too low in this case...the value is on the spread.
    Well good luck my friend, and i hope you're right BTW.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast