Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is the worst time of year!!!!

Default This is the worst time of year!!!!

you get starved for CHIEFS news, the draft is over no more anticipation, wishin and a hopin on our draft piks, just a long wait till spring training and x'bition season to see how the piks look. its like there is a big void in the football world. there may be some late trades to talk about but not many. yeah its like the start of football withdrawel

Its probley the worst part. At least after the season ends you have the draft to look forward to. Cant wait till training camp and the preseason. Football is missed for sure.

ugh... at least rookie camp starts today. We should get to see some interviews from Haley and some of the rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    you get starved for CHIEFS news, the draft is over no more anticipation, wishin and a hopin on our draft piks, just a long wait till spring training and x'bition season to see how the piks look. its like there is a big void in the football world. there may be some late trades to talk about but not many. yeah its like the start of football withdrawel

Yes, withdrawal is right!

It sucks for me because in my town i know 3 people who are chiefs fans but i rarely see them so i have to talk to friends about football but they're donkey fans ....so i give them **** about tebow

Couldn't agree more. May to August is slo slow. Only news is who will holdout? Dbowe will be wanting new contract. Berry will wamt #5 money regardless of his position.
    There will be drama this summer, but mainly its a waiting game.
    At least camp isn't so far away for you kc folks this year.

yep all thats on now till then is baseball and nascar and golf. no thanks ill pass! the only thing left to do is to party till then.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    My football withdrawal began after the final gun sounded in Denver in the first week of Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Couldn't agree more. May to August is slo slow. Only news is who will holdout? Dbowe will be wanting new contract. Berry will wamt #5 money regardless of his position.
    There will be drama this summer, but mainly its a waiting game.
    At least camp isn't so far away for you kc folks this year.

Heh, whether he deserves one or not. I like D-bowe but he is the epitome of inconsistency.

I disagree. The worst time of year is during the playoffs when the Chiefs aren't there.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast