Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is the worst time of year!!!!

Default This is the worst time of year!!!!

you get starved for CHIEFS news, the draft is over no more anticipation, wishin and a hopin on our draft piks, just a long wait till spring training and x'bition season to see how the piks look. its like there is a big void in the football world. there may be some late trades to talk about but not many. yeah its like the start of football withdrawel

I agree; I scan the sports page for football news and there is very little. I can't wait for July and training camp. I'm ready for football NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by KCSDFAN View Post
    I agree; I scan the sports page for football news and there is very little. I can't wait for July and training camp. I'm ready for football NOW.
    I am to I might even watch the CFL when it starts I am sick i need help for my football addiction.

Yep!
    If a man has the right to self-ownership, to the control of his life, then in the real world he must also have the right to sustain his life by grappling with and transforming resources; he must be able to own the ground and the resources on which he stands and which he must use. In short, to sustain his human right -Murray N. Rothbard

Football news is slow,,,, but go Canucks and Lakers right!!!

The one thing I look forward to at this point in time is the vets cut by other teams, who we might or could pick up, but right now it has been really, really slow. I was excited about the Henderson news which turned out to be nothing. Paoli said he was not done but so far has not been very active.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    The one thing I look forward to at this point in time is the vets cut by other teams, who we might or could pick up, but right now it has been really, really slow. I was excited about the Henderson news which turned out to be nothing. Paoli said he was not done but so far has not been very active.
    Cuts really start at the end of the month. I think that the end of may start of june we will see some guys brought in to try to make the team. Just a REAL slow time right now. I WANT FOOTBALL.

I got baseball to hold me off. Love September/October though. Get to watch both!

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    Football news is slow,,,, but go Canucks and Lakers right!!!
    Mmmmmmmmm, not so much; no.

i'm a Pirate fan so baseball season always seems reeeeeeeeeeely long for me!

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    i'm a Pirate fan so baseball season always seems reeeeeeeeeeely long for me!
    I'm a Brewers fan...Looking to be a long season for me, but I do usually like when we get a series against you guys

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast