Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best position on the team

Default Best position on the team

Can't sleep, getting my undergraduate degree tonite.....so I thought I would start a thread.

What position is KC's best strength?

I like the looks of our OL and RB's.
    Charles and Jones- make a solid 1-2 punch

Oline- If they play like they did last year, it could be pretty solid. I really don't care what any person feels about our OL. They caught on and were very productive once they found chemistry.

What do you think?

I would have to say NT...just kidding. I couldn't resist.

Seriously, I would have to agree with most of the other posts which have stated RB.

I agree,are OL looked solid the last 5 or 6 games.Are running backs will have good years.Expecially with addition of little Mccluster to the mix.You will never now were he is going to line up.I also think if D-Bowe has a productive year.That will add to the pressure and make are RB"S even better.

If Bowe can have a 1000 yard season and cut back on the drops that would be HUGE for the offense, given the number of weapons we have now. He's been kind of an afterthought this offseason.

Running Backs, Defensive Backs, and if you want to consider them a "position" we could include coaching.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by loyalchief91 View Post
    Rb.. hands down Thomas Jones, Jammal Charles! 1-2 Punch
    Gotta agree Jones was a great and surprising pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    If Bowe can have a 1000 yard season and cut back on the drops that would be HUGE for the offense, given the number of weapons we have now. He's been kind of an afterthought this offseason.
    i can still remember Bowe at the combines in that drill where the ball guns fire at the receiver as he turns in a circle. Bowe caught everything and was challenging them to go faster. i was impressed...where or where has that guy gone????

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    i can still remember Bowe at the combines in that drill where the ball guns fire at the receiver as he turns in a circle. Bowe caught everything and was challenging them to go faster. i was impressed...where or where has that guy gone????
    Maybe after he got his money the love for football died. I don't no but I would love to see that guy back.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post

i wonder if he is an after thought because didn't him and haley have issues at the beginning of the year last year... wondering if that was a cause for his lack of production... wonder if that could be something... or not... just sayin'... thoughts....

btw, i think eric berry is going to be B.A. but i agree that our rb are the top notch on the team...

Quote Originally Posted by D3fault View Post
    i wonder if he is an after thought because didn't him and haley have issues at the beginning of the year last year... wondering if that was a cause for his lack of production... wonder if that could be something... or not... just sayin'... thoughts....

btw, i think eric berry is going to be B.A. but i agree that our rb are the top notch on the team...
    Bowe had a long talk with Fitzgerld last year and understood that Haley has his best interest at heart. It's just a matter of him learning to run good routes and improve his concentration/

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    our best position filled is punter,running back, Defense backfield, then kicker. you have to incluse special teams in this to
    I agree with this. Add in coaching staff.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast