Thread: I shouldn't be here, but miss y'all!

Default I shouldn't be here, but miss y'all!

I sure miss y'all and posting at Chiefs Crowd!

Some of ya know I made it back from the cruise safely this past week, but I've been spending hours since writing & editing my cruise story I committed to prior to the cruise. I know me, and if I was here posting I'd be easily distracted from fulfilling my committment to write a story covering my cruise experience.

My story is for all, but specifically for those who are Kid Rock fan club member's that were unable to go on the cruise, of which there are literally thousands who didn't get to go. I was very blessed indeed to be one of the approx. 1800 fans aboard the ship.

I've also been working on uploading & sorting almost 400 cruise pics. I completed & posted an Introduction, Chapters 1, 2, & 3...but still have Chapters 4, 5, & 6, to complete. I'm taking a 'Mothers Day Break', haha...and wanted to pop in and say 'hey', check in and make sure y'all are well and safe around here. :)
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 05-09-2010 at 08:34 PM.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I sure miss y'all and posting at Chiefs Crowd!

Some of ya know I made it back from the cruise safely this past week, but I've been spending hours since writing & editing my cruise story I committed to prior to the cruise. I know me, and if I was here posting I'd be easily distracted from fulfilling my committment to write a story covering my cruise experience.

My story is for all, but specifically for those who are Kid Rock fan club member's that were unable to go on the cruise, of which there are literally thousands who didn't get to go. I was very blessed indeed to be one of the approx. 1800 fans aboard the ship.

I've also been working on uploading & sorting almost 400 cruise pics. I completed & posted an Introduction, Chapters 1, 2, & 3...but still have Chapters 4, 5, & 6, to complete. I'm taking a 'Mothers Day Break', haha...and wanted to pop in and say 'hey', check in and make sure y'all are well and safe around here. :)
    Glad to hear you had fun CJ! Happy Mothers day to you.

Resident Celebrity

Thanks Clint!! I was able to spend this afternoon with my kids, their spouses and grandkids, which was nice. It was a cold and dreary day here though, so the BBQ they had planned for me hosted at my son's house ended up being 'inside' instead of out. The important thing though was being together...inside or out, haha. :)

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Thanks Clint!! I was able to spend this afternoon with my kids, their spouses and grandkids, which was nice. It was a cold and dreary day here though, so the BBQ they had planned for me hosted at my son's house ended up being 'inside' instead of out. The important thing though was being together...inside or out, haha. :)
    It's been dreary down here today as well. We combined celebrating Mothers's Day and my Grandparen'ts 61st wedding anniversary today. We grilled some hamburgers and chicken outside luckily before the rain fell. Good times. Glad to hear yours went well.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    It's been dreary down here today as well. We combined celebrating Mothers's Day and my Grandparen'ts 61st wedding anniversary today. We grilled some hamburgers and chicken outside luckily before the rain fell. Good times. Glad to hear yours went well.
    Yeah, it's not been that warm of a Spring here, and after a long winter with much snow...I'm so ready for sun and warmer temps. My truck is filthy! I hate it being that dirty, but it's too cold and wet to clean it up right. About all I can do is a quick wash, but I need to polish wheels, do it right...it's been too long without a GOOD cleaning, & it needs it BAD!