Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jerseys for sale

Default Jerseys for sale

Hey guys, I have a couple of jerseys for sale. I have be reorganizing my garage and I have realized that I need to get rid of some stuff to make room for some new stuff. I currently have an authentic #27 LJ jersey for sale as well as Dante Hall, Priest Holmes and Derrick Thomas. The DT jersey is a knock off and I will let it go cheap. Its not the best quality. The reason I am selling these is also that I have 2 of the Dante, 5 Priest Holmes and 6 DT jerseys. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You do realize that I will be at the MNF game you plan on burning it at!!
    Didn't think of that. I hope to be buying tickets to the game for my dads birthday.

If you can get a better price on it, take it.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

It's a funny idea, but burning a Chiefs jersey is just wrong. I don't care who's name is on it.

If it had Shannon Sharpe's name on it, I wouldn't burn it. I'll buy it for $5 so it doesn't get burned.

Edit:
    BTW, if you would like to burn a Larry Johnson Redskins jersey, I'll bring the lighter fluid and the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    It's a funny idea, but burning a Chiefs jersey is just wrong. I don't care who's name is on it.

If it had Shannon Sharpe's name on it, I wouldn't burn it. I'll buy it for $5 so it doesn't get burned.

Edit:
    BTW, if you would like to burn a Larry Johnson Redskins jersey, I'll bring the lighter fluid and the camera.
    fine, can i unstitch the name and burn that?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    fine, can i unstitch the name and burn that?
    Sure that might be better. Find out who will get number 27 and sew their name on it.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post

Edit:
    I fing hate Johnson! I LOVE my Chiefs! I would still burn Johnsons jersey! sorry!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12