Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: needs vs playmakers

Default needs vs playmakers

i agree every other chiefs fan that the draft was um different to say the least. for as many years i can remember weve drafted for what we call "needs". agreed after the year we had we have alot of needs that scares me. i 100 percent agreed with the erik berry pick boys gonna be a beast and in this passing league we needed another ball hog on d the addition of mccluster a rb/wr and i went huh? then a cb/kr arenas and this draft went like that ever pick besides the guard we picked up whos gonna replace waters in a couple years. it was clear that todd haley wanted play makers. and i love what he put together now that weve had time to look at it. yes our glaring problem can be pointed at needs , oline nt lbs te etc. bbbuuttt.... you need both a solid foundation and those playmakers. i want to see us get a nt then ill feel good bout us. we have alot of posibilities at linebacker and with crennel hell find his top guys dorsey and tyson jackson should blossom this season watch the chargers game our secondary was blown up so arenas and berry with a healthy page could be something special (a rotation of carr and arenas) offensively we got a good qb two good rbs and a improved line. that line could easily fall apart bbbuutt i think there gonna be able to show why there in the nfl positively. with bowe and chambers we need a slot mcclusters gonna be fun to watch as long as we dont force him the ball dante hall was great when he was not forced to be great im excited to see what this year brings
    Last edited by Coach; 05-10-2010 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    We also, at some point, have to fill needs.
    The guys that were picked were needs. Maybe not the highest needs...but needs none the less.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    The guys that were picked were needs. Maybe not the highest needs...but needs none the less.
    Yeah, would have liked to see us address the o-line sooner in the draft, but that's really the only criticism I have of the Chiefs draft this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12