Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Season Tickets

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Olathe
    Posts
    327
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Season Tickets


    0 Not allowed!

    I just recently took a job with the Chiefs in season tickets sales so that we can fill this stadium up and roar when our team is much better in 2010 and Berry is heading to the end zone. If you guys want tickets or to be put together, just let me know.
    Last edited by Coach; 05-10-2010 at 11:08 PM.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,413
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 66

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by buffman316 View Post
    I just recently took a job with the Chiefs in season tickets sales so that we can fill this stadium up and roar when our team is much better in 2010 and Berry is heading to the end zone. If you guys want tickets or to be put together, just let me know.
    Cool, can you get me the job of the Beer man?

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pearland, Texas
    Posts
    2,872
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Can you get me Chiefs season tickets with little to no cost for the rest of my life? I am currently 18 so I am not too sure on how long that will be but my guess is a long time. If you can do this you're the man!

    Resident Celebrity

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Olathe
    Posts
    327
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Can you get me Chiefs season tickets with little to no cost for the rest of my life? I am currently 18 so I am not too sure on how long that will be but my guess is a long time. If you can do this you're the man!
    Sure, just 250.00 for the entire year!

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Olathe
    Posts
    327
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Cool, can you get me the job of the Beer man?
    I do not work in that department, although it would be fun to hang out in that department!

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pearland, Texas
    Posts
    2,872
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by buffman316 View Post
    Sure, just 250.00 for the entire year!
    Are those tickets outside? Meaning outside the stadium.

    Resident Celebrity

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Olathe
    Posts
    327
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Are those tickets outside? Meaning outside the stadium.
    Those are actually not too far up in the upper deck.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    151
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    250 FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR!!!!! Are you kidding me! I live 15 minutes from the JETS/GIANTS stadium. You have to get on a million people waiting list for season tickets. Then if you ever get selected. They are more than that per game.
    East coast is rough

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    151
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    250/year. I do not understand why everyone in the state doesn't own season tickets. Even if you can't make half the games. That's like couch change.

    -James

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Olathe
    Posts
    327
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jb908 View Post
    250/year. I do not understand why everyone in the state doesn't own season tickets. Even if you can't make half the games. That's like couch change.

    -James
    You are right and ticket sales are picking up. It is like investing, go low now and when they are good again, you are already in. This year could easily be a year the Chiefs are back on track. I saw Charlie Weiss in the hallway and even he looked excited!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tickets
    By MSchiefan in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 03:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •