Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season Tickets

Default Season Tickets

I just recently took a job with the Chiefs in season tickets sales so that we can fill this stadium up and roar when our team is much better in 2010 and Berry is heading to the end zone. If you guys want tickets or to be put together, just let me know.
    Last edited by Coach; 05-10-2010 at 11:08 PM.

My contact phone number is 816-920-4716 and email is mbuff@chiefs.nfl.com

Matt

I would like some tickets on the 50 yard line, lower level 20 rows up, on the home sideline. How much?

Well, out of curiosity 'buffman316'...is your first name 'Todd'?

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Well, out of curiosity 'buffman316'...is your first name 'Todd'?
    no, my name is Matt Buff

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I would like some tickets on the 50 yard line, lower level 20 rows up, on the home sideline. How much?
    Tonight when I am there I will get that information for you. Also, call me at the Chiefs office tonight if you can. The number is above.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by buffman316 View Post
    no, my name is Matt Buff
    Okay, haha. I only asked because my friend Kelly just bought upper level Season Tickets last week from a KC Chiefs sales rep, and it was the same promotion you mention...$250 per seat Season Tickets! He bought two Season Tickets seats...one for him & one for me, but I didn't know he was gonna buy mine, till I got an email from the the sales rep 'Todd' telling me I was now a Season Ticket holder, and that 'Kelly' took care of paying for my Season Ticket. I'm paying him for it though, already mailed him a check!!

The Season Ticket also included a complimentary 'brick' to be laid in the new Arrowhead walk. My brick is to be inscribed with:

Connie Jo Emery - In Memory Of - Derrick Thomas.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Okay, haha. I only asked because my friend Kelly just bought upper level Season Tickets last week from a KC Chiefs sales rep, and it was the same promotion you mention...$250 per seat Season Tickets! He bought two Season Tickets seats...one for him & one for me, but I didn't know he was gonna buy mine, till I got an email from the the sales rep 'Todd' telling me I was now a Season Ticket holder, and that 'Kelly' took care of paying for my Season Ticket. I'm paying him for it though, already mailed him a check!!

The Season Ticket also included a complimentary 'brick' to be laid in the new Arrowhead walk. My brick is to be inscribed with:

Connie Jo Emery - In Memory Of - Derrick Thomas.
    That is great, what section are you in? Also, if you know of anyone else, just send them my way, if you don't mind and I will ask about a brick!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12