Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello Chiefs fans

Smile Hello Chiefs fans

Hello! I am here mostly to lurk but I went ahead and registered in case I feel the urge to post. Chargers @ Chiefs is 126 days away and may it pass quickly. I wish the Chiefs the best of luck versus the donkeys and raiders and everybody else except the Bolts of course.
    Last edited by BoltWalt; 05-12-2010 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    Good Luck with that.
    Damn that came back to bite me in the @$$...

yeah, it did. you forgot about the 12th man, and he showed up big time!!! good game!

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    yeah, it did. you forgot about the 12th man, and he showed up big time!!! good game!
    It has been a few years since the Chargers saw the 12th man in KC, I wish he had stayed away. Congrats on the win and savor the feeling of first place. We will see were you are on the 12th of December this time in our house.

It has been a few years since the Chargers saw the 12th man in KC, I wish he had stayed away. Congrats on the win and savor the feeling of first place. We will see were you are on the 12th of December this time in our house.
    until then...........

I think Clark Hunt should spring for plane tickets for KC's 12th man.

Good Luck with that.
    Told you!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I think Clark Hunt should spring for plane tickets for KC's 12th man.
    That would be awesome! Don't think Clark's 'that' dedicated to the 12th man though, lol. I lived in SD as a kid, bet it's changed bunches in like, ummmm, 40 years, lol. I've been having an overwhelming strong desire to visit the ocean lately! I get those now & then, & hate when they happen, cause I can never fulfill the desire.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    That would be awesome! Don't think Clark's 'that' dedicated to the 12th man though, lol. I lived in SD as a kid, bet it's changed bunches in like, ummmm, 40 years, lol. I've been having an overwhelming strong desire to visit the ocean lately! I get those now & then, & hate when they happen, cause I can never fulfill the desire.
    Just about the best time I ever had in my life was when I was ten swimming in the Gulf of Mexico when we visited friends in Seminole Florida.

I had some fun times swimming in the Pacific as a kid, but haven't had an opportunity to swim in the Gulf, nor Atlantic for that matter. There's just something spiritual in feel for me with oceans, the Great Lakes too for that matter...feel connected somehow. If I could afford to, I'd love to live in a beach front cottage, but not so much in a commercialized busy area of a beach. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12