Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: That Kool Aide is working!

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    Same story, different year.

What a negative and hopeless joy zapper!

Let me quess, you are in disquise, and your favorite teams rymes with faiders, farchers and froncos.

My chiefs are not perfect, and yes they have big needs, but they will win games this year.

Quote Originally Posted by SAPHOJUNKIE View Post
    Of course, you are right, though.

Welcome to ignore.
    Too bad. I'll miss our talks.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    What a negative and hopeless joy zapper!

Let me quess, you are in disquise, and your favorite teams rymes with faiders, farchers and froncos.

My chiefs are not perfect, and yes they have big needs, but they will win games this year.
    I know it's against the rules of the forum to call someone an idiot, but as you're mocking my fanhood, I feel pretty safe in saying you're a moron.

There's a difference between pointing out we get the same regurgitated stories every single year, and saying the team isn't good, you moron.

There's a difference between saying we had a bad offseason and that our team sucks, you moron.

There's a difference between worrying about how our team is going to do and rooting for other teams, you moron.

This stuff isn't that hard. Get it through your pumpkin-shaped head.

That's too bad. This thread had potential to be an interesting one. I have a feeling it is about to get closed.

bwilliams - I understand your frustration, but I really think things are starting to turn around in KC. It's unlikely that we will win a SB this year, but in another year or two we have a real shot at contending. Be patient.

Personally it's exciting that the team is coming together. It's nice having excitement about the coming season. It's been far to long since we've had a reason to be excited.
    BWillims, I realize Pioli and Haley don't have your experience at building a franchise, but most of us think they are doing a pretty good job. No they haven't drafted every player I thought would help us, but then again I have enough common sense to know they are the PROFESSIONALS and spend many hours of the day earning there money.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    That's too bad. This thread had potential to be an interesting one. I have a feeling it is about to get closed.

bwilliams - I understand your frustration, but I really think things are starting to turn around in KC. It's unlikely that we will win a SB this year, but in another year or two we have a real shot at contending. Be patient.
    It is extremely possible that we'll turn things around and shortly. I'm not saying differently!

I wasn't trying to turn this into a thread about this offseason. I just found this story funny. Is there a team in the league right now where players aren't saying how much everything's coming together much better than the previous year? It's the same story every single team hears this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Personally it's exciting that the team is coming together. It's nice having excitement about the coming season. It's been far to long since we've had a reason to be excited.
    BWillims, I realize Pioli and Haley don't have your experience at building a franchise, but most of us think they are doing a pretty good job. No they haven't drafted every player I thought would help us, but then again I have enough common sense to know they are the PROFESSIONALS and spend many hours of the day earning there money.
    I know a lot of people disagree with me. And you know what? One of us is right about how this offseason went. We'll only find out which one when they start playing the games.

And just because someone is a GM doesn't mean they're a *good* GM. Herm Edwards was a PROFESSIONAL and he spent many hours of the day earning his money. Didn't mean he was building a winner.

I wasn't trying to turn this into a thread about this offseason.
    No, you were trying to turn itinto a name calling sissy thread!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Default v

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    No, you were trying to turn itinto a name calling sissy thread!!
    You would never do such thing!
    SHUT IT

Come on. Around this time of year, every single team that didn't win the Super Bowl comes out with a story about how this year is going to be different. How everyone is more enthusiastic and in better spirits than ever before. You just shouldn't put stock in that sort of stuff.

You are right that we don't have players publicly demanding to be traded, but neither did we in May last year. Let's wait until August or so before we declare everyone happy. I mean,
    I could see Bowe, Dorsey, or DJ wanting out if they're bumped down the depth chart, couldn't you?
    Your right its not August yet and some guys could still want out. The point I was makeing is that by THIS time the last few seasons theres been at least one guy who has PUBLICLY wanted out. It did not take till August. Last season Tony G wanted out WAY before May. The fact that we dont have anyone this year is a step in the right direction.

All 32 teams will have guys that will feel they should be higher on the depth charts we are no diffrent. But right now there is not already a line to get out of KC. And that is IMPORVEMENT.
    Last edited by matthewschiefs; 05-13-2010 at 07:55 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast