Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: That Kool Aide is working!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Surprise surprise, you also write an essay defending the negativity. Call it whatever the hell you want, but it has been YEARS since we have heard a positive vibe FROM THE PLAYERS on this team. I don't give a sh!t if you read an article or made a post that was positive over the last few years. This thread is about players with a positive vibe and hopefully forming some team chemistry. Again, if you think that has been going on for the last few years, then you really need to start paying attention.
    Its been since at least 2007

2007 Trent green wanted out
    2008 Jarad Allen wanted out
    2009 Tony G wanted out
    you can even throw in that running back who i forget his name wore number 27 how many times did he want out.

Yes there were some postives things said about this team but as i recall they were mainly from a horrible football coach saying how people were telling him he was doing the right thing and things would turn around. Or they were through a GM who never really got this team where they needed to be. Talking about there almighty plan. The players would say diffrent. The fact that it is going on June and there is not a line to get out is a step in the right direction. Call me a homer or whatever its just how I see it. You can say that its no big deal thats fine its probley not but to ignore this and say everything has been roses in Kc is just changing the facts to be negtive. GO CHIEFS

Surprise surprise, you also write an essay defending the negativity. Call it whatever the hell you want, but it has been YEARS since we have heard a positive vibe FROM THE PLAYERS on this team. I don't give a sh!t if you read an article or made a post that was positive over the last few years. This thread is about players with a positive vibe and hopefully forming some team chemistry. Again, if you think that has been going on for the last few years, then you really need to start paying attention.
    I have heard that positive vibe/team chemistry stuff every year. Period. But perhaps you're right. Maybe I just haven't been paying attention when I see those stories. I must have been imagining them.

Chiefs' Pollard: 'This is going to be a different defense' - Arrowhead Pride

Chiefs' Thigpen: 'Some Players Took Advantage of the Freedom Herm Edwards Gave Us' - Arrowhead Pride

Derrick Johnson has a Message for Chiefs Fans - Arrowhead Pride

Chiefs Branden Albert: 'Everybody's bought into the system' - Arrowhead Pride

Larry Johnson's Back on Board - Arrowhead Pride

Just a few from '09 with players talking about "positive vibe" and team chemistry.

it has been YEARS since we have heard a positive vibe FROM THE PLAYERS on this team.
    Really? Tell me more about this "paying attention" thing.

Maybe this time the story will carry over into the season and actually make a difference. But it is the same kind of story you get every offseason from every team. "Things are looking so much better than before."

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    You can say that its no big deal thats fine its probley not but to ignore this and say everything has been roses in Kc is just changing the facts to be negtive.
    Saying that things have been roses is changing the facts to be negative? How does that work exactly?

<Just kidding. I actually know what you meant. Just thought I'd have a little fun with the wording there.>

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post

When we run a 3-4 and have terrible ILBs and NT, anyone can see it's a bad move.
    Derrick Johnson is a terrible ILB?

i prefer the generic kool aid, flavor aid:

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I have heard that positive vibe/team chemistry stuff every year. Period. But perhaps you're right. Maybe I just haven't been paying attention when I see those stories. I must have been imagining them.

Chiefs' Thigpen: 'Some Players Took Advantage of the Freedom Herm Edwards Gave Us' - Arrowhead Pride

Just a few from '09 with players talking about "positive vibe" and team chemistry.

Maybe this time the story will carry over into the season and actually make a difference. But it is the same kind of story you get every offseason from every team. "Things are looking so much better than before."

Saying that things have been roses is changing the facts to be negative? How does that work exactly?

<Just kidding. I actually know what you meant. Just thought I'd have a little fun with the wording there.>

I guess to counter your point I could quote all 3000 of your posts over the last three years. I noticed none of those article you quoted were about players talking about other players. But carry on with your negative vibe and call it fact!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Yep, positive vibe last year and we doubled our win total. Gotta learn to walk before you can run.

Quote Originally Posted by wichitaj View Post
    i prefer the generic kool aid, flavor aid:

Not me! I want the best.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYS7aQY1iZI"]YouTube- Kool-Aid commercial - disco?[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Yep, positive vibe last year and we doubled our win total. Gotta learn to walk before you can run.
    Point being that the "positive vibe"/"bright horizon" stories are around every season.

I guess to counter your point I could quote all 3000 of your posts over the last three years. I noticed none of those article you quoted were about players talking about other players. But carry on with your negative vibe and call it fact!!
    I can't help ya. I don't know how you would try to counter being blatantly wrong like that.

it has been YEARS since we have heard a positive vibe FROM THE PLAYERS on this team.
    Bottom line, you decided to go on the offensive because I said that there was a point in the "negative" post. Then, when the point was proven, you just ignore all of that common sense and continue with your usual simplistic banter.

How'd that go? Surprise, surprise?

Bottom line, you decided to go on the offensive because I said that there was a point in the "negative" post. Then, when the point was proven, you just ignore all of that common sense and continue with your usual simplistic banter.

Surprised that you had to resort to name calling already? ...a little bit. (I once got banned from this site for insulting other members) I expected more from you but I guess name calling is cool too. Its not like I was calling you a loser because you claim to be a "sith lord" or anything!!

You are so right about everything you say about these guys. This is the same old same old outta Kansas City. More doom and gloom. Keep it up man, I hear the superfans are looking for another side kick and you might be the ultimate fan. Not like us Homers who don't know anything. Just because you found six article where someone said something good over the last 3 years does not prove your point. It might make you feel better about dogging them (again) but it does not make you right. So, we get it. You think that its the feeling around this team is exactly the same as it was when LJ, TG, and Herm were all here.
    Last edited by Canada; 05-16-2010 at 09:26 AM.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

What point did you prove? That someone said something good? Why do you consider it "going on the offensive" when someone discusses something with you. We were all talking about the positive vibe coming out of Arrowhead and how refreshing it was, and you and bw decide to come in and talk your negative sh!t. And I am the one going on the offensive? Last I checked, you are the one who had to resort to name calling.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast