Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: P90x

Default P90x

Hey gang, my wife and I are starting the P90X workout tomorrow, and I was wondering if anyone here has done it, and what their results have been.

My step brother has done two rounds, and now he has only 6% body fat, and looks like he came straight from the movie 300.

Well, wish me luck....

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    No seriously, I don't look any different 25 lbs ago. I just lost 15 this year and no one has noticed.

Its just the way I am. Its because of my shortness.
    Lol, well no offense but that sucks. I have noticed that unless the weight you drop is dramatic, or comes off of you're face, then hardly anyone will ever recognize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Lol, well no offense but that sucks. I have noticed that unless the weight you drop is dramatic, or comes off of you're face, then hardly anyone will ever recognize it.
    I know it sucks cause when you want to look healthier, people just don't think you look like your at a healthy weight.

Right now I weigh 225. I am just a large person by nature, and then when I pack muscle...you can't tell.

Judging by a picture, you might think I was weak...my muscles don't tone, but I assure anyone that I am stronger than I look. And when people think you can't do something and you prove them wrong. Its kinda nice when you see them so surprised though.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Hey gang, my wife and I are starting the P90X workout tomorrow, and I was wondering if anyone here has done it, and what their results have been.

My step brother has done two rounds, and now he has only 6% body fat, and looks like he came straight from the movie 300.

Well, wish me luck....
    I've never actually heard of that workout program but Ill wish ya luck anyway.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I am already a round shape! It took me alot of money to get this! So why screw it up now?

my gf started about two weeks ago and has lost ten pounds.. i always mean to do it too but 60 hour work weeks + laziness do not a p90x body make.

I use a steady workout of 16oz curls!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I use a steady workout of 16oz curls!!
    Damn you're ahead of me, I typically do 12 oz. curls!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Damn you're ahead of me, I typically do 12 oz. curls!
    Im a bitof a fitness Guru that way!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I am only 12 oz here! Guess thats why I am still "round"!

Best of luck to you. I do one set up a day; I get up in the morning - that's half. I lay down at night - that's the other half.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast