Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bengals Score 8 TD's?

Default Bengals Score 8 TD's?

Here's a thread to make predictions for individual performances for this week's game. Here's mine:

Carson Palmer: 19-25, 317 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT
    Rudi Johnson: 27 carries, 144 yards, 2 TD
    Chad Johnson: 7 receptions, 113 yards, 1 TD
    TJ Houshmandzadeh: 6 receptions, 97 yards, 1 TD
    Chris Henry: 3 receptions, 74 yards, 1 TD

Cincinnati Defense comes up with 4 sacks, 2 picks, and one fumble recovery.

Larry Johnson: 33 carries, 106 yards, 2 TD

What do you think?

This is hot off the presses at the Bengal Board, Rudi Johnson gets more yard than LJ, in his dreams.
    Well that's their assesments as they boast of their coming victory, personally I don't see them finding their way out of the Jungle alive. GO CHIEF'S

Default Re: Bengals Score 8 TD's?

While it may appear to add up to eight touchdowns being scored by the Bengals there, it is actually only five.

Seems to me, that they predict that the Chiefs will only be putting eight men on the field at a time. interesting.

While it may appear to add up to eight touchdowns being scored by the Bengals there, it is actually only five.

Seems to me, that they predict that the Chiefs will only be putting eight men on the field at a time. interesting.

You are correct, they are boasting only five, 4 sacks? I guess the offensive line must not be in the game, I don't think they had 4 sacks in any game they played last year,
    but let's turn that mean red machine loose on Carson and see if thier offensive line shows up. GO CHIEF'S!

8-)

Hmmmmm; this looks like fodder for the Smack talk forum.

Two things. First off, The Bengals gave up less sacks (21)than anybody last year except the Colts who had 20. The offensive line is good.
    Add the fact that there is extra incentive to keep Carson's jersey clean, you guys get none Sunday
    Second thing-The Bengals offense is already in sync. There is no "getting the timing down" or "flipping the switch on", it's already on and the timing is down.
    It's gonna be fun on Sunday. :pint:

drunkenben wrote:
    ...It's gonna be fun on Sunday. :pint:
    Well, on this much you and I do agree. :-x

drunkenben wrote:

Two things. First off, The Bengals gave up less sacks (21)than anybody last year except the Colts who had 20. The offensive line is good.
    Add the fact that there is extra incentive to keep Carson's jersey clean, you guys get none Sunday
    Second thing-The Bengals offense is already in sync. There is no "getting the timing down" or "flipping the switch on", it's already on and the timing is down.
    It's gonna be fun on Sunday.

First it is the Bengals bragging 4 sacks not the Chief's, and second Carson Palmers football uniform is going to be dirty at the end of the game, I don't care how good the offensive (smellly) line is.

Secondly Palmer will not be any more in sync than Trent will be, so that's a wash, as Chiefster put it so well, I will agree it will be fun. GO CHIEF'S!
    :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Actually, they're playing the cheerleaders the first half. And still, the Bengals can get only 8 tds. Go figure.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

prough91 wrote:
    Actually, they're playing the cheerleaders the first half. And still, the Bengals can get only 8 tds. Go figure.
    Eh, that's a liberal estimate.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast