Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: That Kool Aide is working!

Same story, different year.

If you read the comments that people wrote under that story you will see several tweets from Berry, Carr and others. They are developing a really good chemistry.
    There is a buzz about this team that we clearly have not seen in three years. In fact last year, even the team acknowledged that 2009 was a transition year. Things appear to be moving in the right direction with a revamped coaching staff, great off season and draft, new stadium and easier schedule. The optimism is certainly different than it has been in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    Not to knock Tony, but in the past couple of years I remember hearing a lot about how our team leaders were unhappy that our team was rebuilding or they were complaining about their role, their paycheck, or the coach.

Pioli and Haley have either gotten those guys to buy in and be quiet (i.e. Brian Waters) or gotten rid of them (i.e. LJ and TG).

Having a positive culture that leads to belief in the system and what the organization's leaders are doing is something that has to happen if things are going to turn around. Reading about our team building good chemistry like this is encouraging to me. I respectfully disagree with your statement. I do not think this is the same as in years past.

I dont think you can say this with this team. The past few years we have lost a key part to this team becuse they did not think this team was going anywere. Go all the way back to when Trent Green wanted to be traded. Then Jarad Allen then Tony G. This is different. We have people wanting to come to KC not looking for the 1st plane out. Things are changeing and thats a good thing.

Same post, different thread.

What possible satisfaction do you get from coming on a Chiefs discussion board and just complaining about everything? If you think it's such a hopeless cause, then why are you here? I just don't understand it.

Offer something, anything. Information, a point of view, research. don't just crap up a thread with unsubstantiated b!tching.

Quote Originally Posted by SAPHOJUNKIE View Post
    Same post, different thread.

What possible satisfaction do you get from coming on a Chiefs discussion board and just complaining about everything? If you think it's such a hopeless cause, then why are you here? I just don't understand it.

Offer something, anything. Information, a point of view, research. don't just crap up a thread with unsubstantiated b!tching.
    No one cares what you think, least of all me. If you don't like what I write, put me on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I dont think you can say this with this team. The past few years we have lost a key part to this team becuse they did not think this team was going anywere. Go all the way back to when Trent Green wanted to be traded. Then Jarad Allen then Tony G. This is different. We have people wanting to come to KC not looking for the 1st plane out. Things are changeing and thats a good thing.
    Come on. Around this time of year, every single team that didn't win the Super Bowl comes out with a story about how this year is going to be different. How everyone is more enthusiastic and in better spirits than ever before. You just shouldn't put stock in that sort of stuff.

You are right that we don't have players publicly demanding to be traded, but neither did we in May last year. Let's wait until August or so before we declare everyone happy. I mean, I could see Bowe, Dorsey, or DJ wanting out if they're bumped down the depth chart, couldn't you?

No one cares what you think, least of all me. If you don't like what I write, put me on ignore.
    Wow, I bet you just level the kids on the playground with that kind of smack.

It's not "what I think."

You just offer absolutely zero interesting, worthwhile perspective. Your contribute absolutely nothing, except providing a viable antagonist to annoy the general public.

At the end of the day, though, at least I think, regardless of who cares. Based on your posts, it's a hell of a lot more than anyone can say for you.

Of course, you are right, though.

Welcome to ignore.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast