Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: The Players are Buying Into the Chiefs System, I don't care what anyone says

Default The Players are Buying Into the Chiefs System, I don't care what anyone says

The fact that all but one (Page, who still hasn't signed) are attending VOLUNTARY OTAs says a lot about the mentality of this team.

Now bring all the negative posts .

Insider Blog: A Year Makes A Difference

Ugh let it go bro
    Last edited by SAPHOJUNKIE; 05-21-2010 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Right on.

I think the real point is that EVERY team has stupid little fights between coach and players. It's the nature of the game. To make a big deal about it is silly. It's your typical everyday disagreement.
    Yes they do. I think the reason that it became such an issue here was because of the high volume of reported issues, as well as the end result with some players leaving the team due to those issues as opposed to playing ability.

I wasn't trying to make any big deal about it. Just trying to say that the ability to notice that there were personality clashes on this team isn't being negative.

I am excited about the upcoming season. Haven't fealt this good about what the team looks like since Roaf retired.

But anytime anything that isn't directly related to how amazingly wonderful everything is gets mentioned it is instantly attacked. I just can't pretend that we have won the past two Super Bowls and are poised to continue a long term dynasty. Not without some kind of prescription from my Dr. anyway.

Alot of questions remain unanswered at this point. And I don't do faith. I have concerns about the team. And I even notice some of the problems that the team has had that could still be a factor.

Looking past the silver lining to note the grey cloud is just flat-out unpopular around here. And that works for me. Just gives me something to discuss.

^It's nice to be surprised anyway!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    ^It's nice to be surprised anyway!
    That's true. Love when things exceed my expectations, and hate when the fail to meet them.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    One could also say that opposing sides of an argument would be opponents. But you can call them enemies if it makes your ridiculous argument sound reasonable.
    Yes, it is ridiculous of someone to use the appropriate words as they are defined to make a statement.

We should all be so wise as to not read something, yet defy the meaning without regard for the meaning.

Logic be damned...

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    That's true. Love when things exceed my expectations, and hate when the fail to meet them.

This statement defines where I am as a Chiefs fan; which is why I, so many times, take a "wait and see" approach to each new season.

Yes, it is ridiculous of someone to use the appropriate words as they are defined to make a statement.

We should all be so wise as to not read something, yet defy the meaning without regard for the meaning.

Logic be damned...

So opposite sides of an argument are "enemies"? Not opponents.

Brilliant!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Logic be damned...

Think about it! Are you married or have a girlfriend? I disagree with my wife as she does with me! That dont make us enemies! Think about the context of what is said and take it in stride!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    This statement defines where I am as a Chiefs fan; which is why I, so many times, take a "wait and see" approach to each new season.
    exactly
    Resident Ambassador!

to me Chief31 is a chiefs fan, and loves this team. That is all that matters. I could care less of disputing this any further because it is really means nothing.

The only point I was trying to make was that Todd Haley did not make as many enemies as the media tried to make it. Defining what is a enemy is irrelavant. He did ruffle feather but that was needed. If anyone wants to be negative about him making enemies, just wants to be negative about the coach because they don't like his methods. Plain and simple.

This team still has holes, we all know that, but unlike Herms plan, we can all see the plan in the works.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast